Chapter 44

A Thug's Only Love: Chapter 44

~Lexis P.O.V.~

We pulled up to the house and Nelle actually ended up falling asleep on the way home. It wasn't even as much as a 20 minute drive back home and her ass already fell asleep, leaving me all alone.

When I cut the engine, I hopped out and walked over to her side. It was dark as fuck outside and the outside lights wouldn't turn on. Fuck the lights.

I opened the door and quietly unbuckled her seat belt. I slowly scooped her up and kicked the door shut.

I carried her up the stairs and laid her on the bed, stripping her completely, I put a pair of her shorts on her. There's a shock, she almost always in my clothes. The fact I managed to put a shirt on her, left me wondering; How the fuck she didn't up. I already knew Nelle was one of the heaviest sleepers I've ever come across, but damn.

I tucked her in and gave her a kiss on her cheek, then went downstairs to watch some TV. Sitting comfortably on my couch and searching for something to watch, I really did feel a sense of relief knowing, I have her back in my life. Those two weeks felt like the longest since I was away from my son, but I can't wait to see him tomorrow when we pick him up.

~Nelle P.O.V.~

I woke up feeling so warm and relaxed in our bed but there was no Lexis by my side. I checked the time, 3:26 in the morning, I rubbed my eyes and sat up, trying to let my eyes adjust to the darkness of the room.

I pulled the blanket back, only to be greeted to the unexpected coldness on my bare legs.

Putting on my slippers, I walked out of the room and made my way downstairs. I saw Lexis laying happily on the couch, watching some cartoon, that made me chuckle a little bit.

"Hey" I said when I reached the living room.

"Aye Nelle, what you doin' up?" He was texting on his phone but he set it down and looked up at me with a genuine pristine smile, that showed his left dimple.

"I woke up and felt lonely." He motioned for me to sit in his lap and I more than happily did just that.

"Awe, you missed your Thug, Lexis huh?" He smirked in a teasing tone, fidgeting with the ties on the band of my shorts. I wish I was in a pair of his, the silkly texture - like - feel always felt good against my legs.

"Yes I did. I missed you a lot." I laid back against his chest and smiled to myself when his arms wrapped securely around my waist.

"Well now I'm here and I'm glad you're back here in my arms." He said kissing my temple so gently.

"Awe, I wish we had picked up Trey before coming here. I miss him." I could only imagine what Jay and BV were doing with him right now.

"We'll see him a few hours. Let's just enjoy the time we have without having to worry over him." Too late.

~Lexis P.O.V.~

After just a few minutes of being on the couch, we started to mess with each other.

I was leaning in to kiss her but ended up falling on the floor because Nelle decided to run away from me at the last second.

I heard the back door slide open so I got up and jogged out after her.

"Nelle, come here." I whistled, like how I would whistle to get King inside the house.

"I'm not a dog!" She yelled back. I couldn't exactly see her because it's still hella dark out but I could tell which direction her voice was coming from. I started walking up the hill and I could hear Nelle's slippers crushing the leaves as she ran.