Chapter 43

A Thug's Only Love: Chapter 43

~Riley P.O.V.~

I knew for a damn good fact Lexis did not move on. He is head over heels in love with Chanelle, like so in love it almost makes me sick. I also knew he didn't call off the engagement for something stupid. Karina can stop being so nosey and starting shit that clearly doesn't need to be started.

"Nelle, lets get you cleaned up. We never went to Kantana Point." I said with a smile in hopes that maybe if she did something to take her mind off of everything that's going on right now. Lowkey, I really wanted to check out Kantana Point for myself.

" I don't th-"

"Bitch. You're going." I pulled her up from the bench and pretty much dragged Nelle all the way back home. She needs to just let loose for one night.

6:01 p.m. -Me: Hey

6:02 p.m. -Javier: and what do you want?

6:03 p.m. -Me: I need your help. Is Lexis okay?

6:04 p.m. -Javier: His ass could be better. What do you need help with?

6:05 p.m. -Me: Come to Kanta Point with him by 7?

6:06 p.m. -Javier: Aight

While Nelle was busy taking a shower, I decided I should be the one that was in charge of what she was wearing. Being the rude best friend that she loves, I started digging through her closet and throwing clothes all over her room. She can't be mad at me, I'm only trying to help her.

I pulled out this adorable black, tight, mid thigh dress. It had one arm with a sleeve and the other without. The back was all lace and it was just gorgeous. It went with these black pumps I found. I put a gold necklace around her neck with matching gold hoops. Not the big ghetto hoops but the classy kind. As for her hair I used a twirling wand and she had these long twirls going down her back. She did her makeup and she looked flawless.

"Nelle you look so pretty!" I said as I took a good look at her.

"Thanks." She said with a warm smile. It was already 6:47 and I still needed to get ready. Luckily my hair was already curled, but I just needed to make sure I didn't get it wet in the shower. Just great. How am I going to manage this? I'll think about how while we're driving back to my house.

We said our bye to the BV, Jay and Trey, then got in my car and drove to my house. I took a quick shower, carefully managing to not get my curls as wet as I thought I would, and put on a black and beige mid thigh dress. Beige pumps, and some silver studs. I straightened my hair and put on very little makeup. I checked myself over and raced downstairs, nearly tripping and faceplanting at the bottom of the steps. No one has time for that.

"You look so pretty Riley." Nelle said with another smile. I'm glad to see her smiling more than frowning. That was the whole purpose of doing this.

"Thank you, let's go. We're already late." I said, dragging her again back outside to my car. In a few short minutes, we pulled up and it was a little busy. I was expecting it to be a lot more packed but I'm not even about to complain about that. I parked the car across the street and we wasted no time getting through the doors. I was looking around trying to find the guys, but it was nearly impossible because my height plays a factor in shit like this.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've Only Edited This Chapter Up To This Point. Editing Is Brutal To Me And I Know People Are Waiting, So I have the Chapter Up Now And Am Going To Finish Editing This Chapter Later On. Sorry For The Long Wait For This Book. There's Only 12 Chapters Left And I Want To Get Them Done As Soon As Possible.