Chapter 45

A Thug's Only Love: Chapter 45

~Lexis P.O.V.~

Carrying Trey back out to the car, I put him in his car seat. A smile on his face and that shine from his ears. From the corner of my eye I saw Nelle already in the passenger seat, nose deep in her phone.

"Yee you know you ballin' huh?" I said as kissed his chubby cheek. I closed his door and hopped in the drivers seat, starting the car then backing out of the driveway.

"I know you're not mad about his earrings. That would be so hypocritical, you got a collection of 'em yourself." I said looking over at her for a quick second. My left hand on the wheel with my elbow on the window. This is not a big deal, they're just earrings and he was bound to get 'em at some point in time.

"I know, I just wish he would have asked me first." She said reaching over to grab my free hand.

"Nelle Bells, who cares? He's fine and better to do it when their young, doesn't hurt or you can't remember the pain years later." I shrugged looking through the rear view mirror to see Trey's head off to the side nearly asleep.

Alright, I get your point." She said with a small chuckle.

"See? Trippin' for no reason." We pulled up to a red light and I took the opportunity to lean over and give her a kiss. We were actually now headed to the airport. Arlie had asked me earlier on if I could go pick up Nicole for him 'cause his car in the shop.

"Lexis, where we going?" She asked as she now rested her head against the window.

"We're gonna pick up Nicole for Arlie."

"Ohhh, alright."

***

Pulling up to the airport, Nicole and Elizabeth's flight should have already came in by now. Oh God, unless there's delays... Nobody has time for delays of any kind. Especially me, I wanna go home and watch TV.

"Are you gonna stay here or go in?" I asked cutting off the engine and unbuckling my seatbelt.

"We'll chill here. You'll only be like 5-10 minutes anyways." She said. "I saw you had the other car seat in the back, I'll just set it up."

"Aight, I'll be right back." I hopped out, adjusted the Truies first, then proceeded to walk through the doors. Feeling that AC crash against my skin after walking in that heat, was nothing short of soothing relief. Looking at all the sighs, I walked to the waiting / pick up area, whatever a nigga calls it and saw Nicole sitting on Elizabeth's lap.

"Aye you two." I said as I walked up to them. The excited look in Nicole's eyes was all too cute to steer my attention from.

"Wow Lexis, you look so different." She said as she eyed me. I remember Arlie tellin' me Elizabeth, Or Lil' Bit as Arlie called her, had a thing for me back when she was in Oakland, and it was really weird because she was four years older. This was back when I was around fourteen.

"Yee, you still look the same since the last time I saw you." I said casually.

"Hi." Nicole said looking up at me with a cheeky smile.

"Hi Nicole." I cooed, picking her up. "We missed you." She curled herself into the crook of my neck and let out a small yawn. "Plane got you all kinds of tired."

"She didn't sleep at all on the plane." Lil' Bit said rolling the bigger suitcase over to me.

"You got all her stuff?" I asked, last thing we need is to find out a stuffed animal of hers was left here because of Aunt Lil' Bit slacking on her luggage game.