The Co-Workers: Donny's Coming Of Age Ch. 02

Donny

It was 4am, I was being awaken by loving, sweet kisses. I opened my eyes not wanting to wake up. Mikey kissed me again, he was dressed in suite its only been a day right? He not, 21 yet right? "Ugh. Why..why are you dressed like that? " I said, my throat was unbelievable sore. I reached for my nightstand for a glass of water. "My dad has me working at his company, he says I need to be ready for the real world as soon as possible. I'm a writer. " Mikey said smiling. I sat up, it's really to early to be up like this. "So, your leaving?" I said bluntly, I didn't want him to realize I'd be...be just lost without him. "Well, yeah I'm leaving. But I'm also bringing you. " He said smiling. I chuckled and looked at my clock. "3:09am good lord Mike. So when we leaving?" I asked, today was gonna be a long day. "6:00am." He said. I picked up the clock. "This says ....3:11am!!! Why would you wake me up this early, dressed like that? " I said, a cracky Don, isn't a happy Don! "So I could do this." He said, before I could reply he was kissing me, my body reacted on it's own. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back, I was rubbing my hand along his firm, strong chest. It was lightly coated with hair, he was driving me wild and we only started making out a few minutes ago. He started pinching my nipples, and nibbling on my nipples. I moan, I was already hard, and I could tell the feeling was mutual, something was poking me; and it felt huge. I grab for his belt, he waved his hand away smirking. "You can't have that ....yet." He said chucking. He always teased me, he threw the covers off me putting my 6 inch penis on display, my face turn red. His felt so big, while mines is small. But the look in his eyes said he liked it. He grabbed it, I threw my head back moaning his name softly. He gave it long short strokes, then he started stroking me faster I couldn't keep my voice down, I was particularly screaming his name. I was sure my dad(s) we're up by now. Then he lowered his mouth on to my cock, he started sucking like a mad man. I felt my cock hit the back of his throat repeatedly, I was gonna last long. I started face fucking him - hard. I grabbed his hair, I screamed out cumming. I fell back breathing heavily, I never felt such a sensation. He came over me, and started kissing my neck, I couldn't take it anymore I pointed. "Lube...get lube! God just fucking take me! " I nearly yelled, pretty sure my dad(s) heard that too. He got the lube, he took his pants off my mouth dropped, his cock was nearly over 9 inches. He started. Fingering my butt, making side comments of how big it was, and how incredibly it felt. I finally said I was ready, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slowly entered me. I admit, it hurts like hell but at the same time it felt to damn good to have him stop. The pain was finally easing, within minutes I was moaning for him to go harder, and he listened well, he was fucking me like his life depended on it. He had me on my back, fucking me for all I wroth and then some. I felt my body getting there again. My moans gave it away, because he started shoving his cock in me faster, I felt my cock explode I was cumming again, then I felt something hot shot inside me, I moaned louder I laid there breathing heavily for the second time today. He was smirking. "Looks like you enjoyed that. " He said kissing me. "Hmph! " Was all I could say. He whispered in my ear. "I love you..." My face went red. I kissed him. "Micheal, I love you too." He smiled as he looked at the clock. "It's 6:09!!! We're late! " He said. We both hopped in the shower, and went to the office building, we we're just in time. He said he'd be right back, I waited as a grown man who looks like Chaze & Mikey. He saw me and smiled. "You must be Don. I'm Mikey's older brother. " He said smiling. I forgot Mikey had an older brother, but I never saw him since he was in college. We shook hands. "Mikey told me to come and get you to see our main family house." He said. "Main? Oh wow, sure! " I said. We stepped into his car. We started driving, after 20 minutes he stopped and look at me. He grab my hand and kissed me. I pushed away. "What are you doing?! " I nearly yelled. " My brother never likes to share his toys ..." He said getting closer to me. I slapped him, he glared at me as if I made the biggest mistake in my life. He pushed me out the car and dragged me to an old building. They're was a group of guys, I grew scared. He threw a phone at me. "Call your parents kiddo. Tell him if you want me alive, send 90,000,000 dollars to this address, or esle. " He said smirking. I felt tears swell up. I took the phone and Gary answered. "Yes?"

"Daddy...."

Note : Had to wake up at 5:00am to finish this! It's 7am now! I'm getting breakfast, anyway. Hope you enjoy this chapter. *Puts fingers in ice*

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android