The Co-Workers: Donny's Coming Of Age Ch. 01

Donny

I was putting my shoes on with a piece of toast in my mouth. I woke up late, the 1st day in my new school. I quickly looked at myself in the mirror, blue pale eyes that seem to change colors whatever my emotion is. I have brown medium hair, I certainly got taller, I'm 5'9 now. My shoulders are bolder, and I have to shaving my face every week. Gary yelled, breaking my train of thought. "Get to school! Now! " He yelled. My eyes widen, I completely forgot. I started running towards my school. We moved away from my old area when I 6, leaving my 1st crush Mikey behind. It seems like we kept moving since then. But my dad, Gary said we we're gonna stay here for good. I walked into my new high school, apparently this school doesn't start til 8am, while my old school started at 6am. I was a whole two hours early, I sighed. I went to the school register and they filled me in, where to go, classes, and teachers etc. The secretary smiled at. "Happy earlier birthday. " She said. I forgot, I'm turning 17...like tomorrow. I smiled "Thanks. " I said. I went to my P.E. class, it was nothing like all gay erotic's I read. I almost fell asleep, doing jumping jacks. I moved on to all my other classes, lunch was nothing but stereo types. I was in my last class. I laid my head down, I didn't think I would make it. "Donny? " I heard someone say, no one should even know of my childhood nickname here. I looked up and gasped, I saw those eyes- only one person in the world could have those eyes, Mikey. He smiled. "Hi Donny, long time no see." He said so casually. My eyes watered, my body took over. I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him. He held me tightly, I haven't felt him embrace me like this in such a long time. I felt like kissing him, my old crush was back, school just got alot better. He whispered in my ear. "After you moving to 5 different states, I finally found you. This time I won't let you go." He said, he never stopped embracing me. We heard a loud clearing of throat. We both looked back, the whole class was staring at us, the teacher was looking at us, folding his arms. He tapped his foot. Some random asshole in the class coughed 'Fag!' The whole class started laughing. I felt hurt, my day went to boring, to happy, to feeling hurt. My feelings get hurt easily, I know I have to work on that. Mikey must had remembered, because he held me tighter glaring at the teacher and the rest of the class. The teacher got the look as he began telling the class to calm down. For the next 60 minutes, Mikey sat next to me in class, making me giggle from time to time the bell finally rang.

Mikey

I was walking him home after calling my parents saying I met someone from the past, and they're see him after I see his parents again. I held his hand I looked at him blush from the sudden contact. "Donny, are you single?" I began, I knew we both had crushes on each other, but that was so long ago. He blushed as he shook his head yes. "Would you like to go out with me? Retrieve some of our old feelings? I never lost my feelings for you." I said truthful. We was at his front door, he looked up to me, his eyes we're a pale light red, almost pink. "Michael I never lost my feelings for you...." He said it was just, music to my ears. I grabbed his shoulders firmly, giving him a kiss. Our lips locked, his lips we're firm and soft, we we're so deep into the kiss that we didn't notice the door open until someone spoke up. "Hello boys. " We broke the kiss, it was his parents, and my also smiling. I felt my face turn red, I looked over at Donny's his face was just as red. We went inside, all talking about old times. Until the talk was brought up. Thomas coughed. "So, I take it your dating? " He said. I held his hand. "Yes, we are. " I said. Gary smiled. "It's so cute! I knew ya'll would end up together some how." He said. Jasmine smiled. "Yup, we knew right away what you meant so we phone them and came over." She said. Ah..my family is brilliant, maybe to brilliant. "So, who's spending the night over who? " Chase asked. "Huh...here? I mean well we're already here. " I said. My parents stood up yawning. "Okay, we're heading home. " They said hugging everyone. Me and Donny went up stairs, he kissed me. I started kissing back. Before we knew it, our clothes was off. We just laid there, me holding him. We talked about old times, what we did behind our parents back, way back when. Til we finally went to sleep.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android