The Co-Workers: Gary & Thomas Ch. 05

Gary screamed in preassure. "Thomas!" Was the name that filled the whole apartment. A warm thick load of cum landed on his chest, Gary's panting. Thomas smirked, and he bent over to teast it. "Hmm...bittersweet, and salty. I like that." He said w/ a smirked on his face, as he dropped his head down in one motion on to Gary's hardening cock. Gary's back ache, and he moaned again. You neighbors hit the wall, and yell "Shut up!" After Thomas was sucking, nearly dry again- Gary yelled. "Fuck me, please just fuck me!" He cried out. Thomas sat up, he grabbed a bottle of lube from the night stand. He lubed himself, and Gary's ass. He kissed down his chest w/ care, making him relax. He slowly flicked his nipple w/ his tounge, casuing Gary to moan out once more. He put the head to Gary's love hole. "Here it comes baby..." He whispered to Gary, he slowly started pushing in. Gary held in the crys of pain, as a tear fell from his eye. After 6 mintues of stopping, and relaxing. All 10 inches we're in him. "F-Fuck me..." Gary whispered. Thomas smiled, as he started fucking him w/ his long tool gentlely at the 1st, then Gary stared pleading w/ him. "Faster, g-go faster please!" Gary said, meeting ever thrust Thomas was giving him. Thomas started fucking him like a hoe w/ no meaning. They're moans lashed out. The neighbor's gave up. "I'm gonna cum!" Gary yelled. Thomas started really ramming him, his balls getting out. He just couldn't hold back anymore. He came deep inside him, Gary screamed as thick rope, after rope lashed out from his manhood. They both fell, not able to move. There was a knock at the door. Thomas groaned, as he got dressed and asnwered it. It was the neighbor's. "You guys are fucking loud!" One of them said. "How about we teach ya'll HOW to be quite?!" The other said. Gary & Thomas smirked, and they let them in. No screams lashed out none that night, but the morning came. And the neighbor's left. Gary & Thomas passed out on the bed from the night before w/ all the "teaching"

Donny

"What if....they leave me like my daddy left me?" Donny asked, holding his teddy bear tightly. A lady bent down, and stroked his head. "They won't, not are you ready to meet them?" She asked. Donny nodded 'yes' they both walked to the car, they got in and and drove off onto the high-way. Only 5 mintues away from the house, a drunk driver of a semi-truck slammed into them. The little car rolled over 6 times. Donny openned his eyes, his teddy bear all bloody. His head's bleeding. He looked over at her. "Mrs. Willios?" He asked. No respone. Her body hunged over, bloody all over. No human could had made that. He felt pain strike in his heart, hard. He slowly started passing out. "D-daddy...." His eye's shut.