Sir. Markipoo

Plink

Plink

Plink

"Come on, Jack, wake up! I'm running out of things to throw!"
Mark raked a hand through his hair. As he bent to pick up more stones, he heard a window slide open and a familiar Irish accent.
"Whoever's out there, stop throwing rocks at ma fookin' window! I'm tryin' to get some fookin' sleep!"
The Asian-American mix turned around with an impish smile and called out, "Oh fair maiden, let down your hair! Sir. Markipoo is here!"
Jack rolled his eyes, but shouted back with a smile, "Should've known it was you, Mark. You're the only one crazy enough to be standing under a guy's window at midnight."
"Hey, don't call your prince crazy, I'm the one trying to rescue you!"
"Well, sorry, but the evil witch cut all my luscious locks off. You're gonna have to go home and try again tomorrow."
"Never fear! The valiant Sir. Markipoo will find a way to save you!"
"Shush, you're gonna wake the neighbors!"
Mark searched his surroundings for something to help him get to his beautiful "princess". Fortunately, there was a conveniently placed tree with branches leading right under the "princess's" window. Unfortunately, the branches weren't very low. He backed up, took a running leap, stretched out his arm, and missed the branch, falling onto his bum. He also missed the branch the next 3 times he tried.
"Goddamn short people problems," Mark muttered as he prepared to jump again. Above him, he could hear Jack giggling.
Aww, I wish I could see him, he's probably so adorable right now with his cheeks all red and a stupid smile stuck on his face. Mark sighed. At least one good thing came out of this, I'm pretty sure my butt can't handle anymore pain.
"There's a ladder in the shed if ya need it!" Jack shouted down from his lofty position.
"Well thanks for telling me that now!" After some more struggling, Mark was finally in front of Jack's window.
"Sir. Markipoo has arrived!" He declared.
"Well Sir. Markipoo's gonna get his arse whooped if he doesn't quiet down or shut up in a moment."
Mark stuck out his tongue and climbed onto Jack's window sill.
"Fine, but give me a kiss first," He said as he puckered his lips and leaned forward.
"Get in here you big doof." Jack grabbed the front of Mark's shirt, and pulled him in his room. The momentum of Mark's weight caused them both to fall onto Jack's bed, with Mark laying directly on top of Jack.
"Well this is awkward." Mark's cheeks heat up, but he didn't try to move away.
"Nah, this is perfect," murmured Jack as he pressed his lips against Mark's.