Time's Run Out

[Your Pov ]

Princeton and I have been civil but distant towards each other for the past couple of days. We don't really talk unless we have to. The others repeatedly try to push us into situations where we HAVE to talk to each other. Like all of a sudden they all wanna go on dates. C'mon like seriously, you aren't fooling this one.*points to self *Anyways, they all went on a "date" about an hour ago. So Prince and I are going around the house, trying to avoid each other. I went down to the recording studio in the basement and played around a little bit, then I went to over to the dance studio side to make a video for fun.

Walking over to the stereo I frowned at my choices. Prod and all this Chris Brown and Michael Jackson . I shook my head and moved on to the next stack and read aloud with disinterest.

"Pop That, No New Friends, Girls Love Beyonce', Females Welcome, All Gold Everything. Ugh this is Ray Ray's stack. I wonder what's in Roc's stack."

Picking up the CD's in the blue bin I trifled through them. I laughed out loud at what I was seeing. Roc is too old for this.

"High School Musical 3: Senior Year soundtrack? Hole in the Wall? I Got Sunshine? Say My Name? What in the hell Roc Royal? "

I placed his CD's back in the bin and went over to the next bin that I guess belong to Princeton.

"Valentine's Girl, Cupid's Chokehold, Adorn, Girls Talkin' Bout, Pour It Up, Last Caress, Lithium. "

I smiled at the next CD. This is the one. Putting the CD in, I pulled off my hoodie, leaving me in my sports bra and sweat pants. As the music came on I got ready and waited for the words to start.

"Yo,Tell me fellas have you seen her. It was about five minutes ago ,when I seen the hottest chick that a youngin never seen before. I say Yo, tell the girls I wanna meet her, on second thought that ain't the way to go. I gotta give her game proper, spit it so she get it, there she is I gotta stop her or should I talk about her smile(it's been said before),or what about her style(too obvious) I'm outta time she's out the door I gotta go for mine."

I swayed along to the music, loving every second. It's been a while since I heard this song. I started to dance, getting lost in another world.For a little while, there was only music, dance, me and Chris Brown. I opened my eyes at the break down of the song. There he was, holding out his hand. I took it and as if on cue we slipped into our own routine.

" I wanna be, where you are. Ain't nothing wrong with dancing, baby it's so romantic. Baby, I can be in your heart. So many things I wanna tell you. I think that I should start by saying Yo, I don't know ya name but excuse me miss I saw you from across the room....."

He pulled me close and spun me around until, I was crying from laughter. The song ended and we looked into each other's eyes.My heart melted on the spot.

" I have to tell you something Baby. "

Baby? I'm still his baby? Excuse me while I fan-girl on the inside. Ahh ohh emm gee Yassss !!! Okay I think I'm done. I nodded at him and he continued.

"Before your accident, our relationship was very different. "

"What do you mean?"

"Well-"

"Look nigga I don't care! I just wanna know where my chicken is! " Prod yelled.

"I don't know what happened to your chicken Prodigy. " Roc laughed.

"Nahh Nigga, you know and I'm gon' fuck you up." Prodigy threatened.

They came all the way down the stairs and saw us standing there. They cheesed like too geeks in a comic book convention.