Day One....

[Your Pov ]

After we got back from shopping, Prince and I went to visit Majesty in the small stable out back.

"Hey Girl! I missed you." I smiled at her.

Majesty tossed her head and neighed happily.

" Wanna go for a ride girl?" I asked.

She neighed again.I put Majesty's saddle on, making sure to tighten it. Turning around slightly I saw Prince's worried face.

" What?" I asked after he stared at me.

" I don't want you out there by yourself. They could be out there just waiting to get you. "

" Babe I'll be fine. I promise. " I said, kissing his forehead.

" Just be careful Princesa. "

" I will my Prince."I gave him a peck on the lips and climbed up on Majesty.

"Let's go girl."

Majesty galloped away as Prince stared after us. The wind whipped through my hair giving me a sense of pure freedom. This is life.

"Whoaaa Girl. "

Majesty slowed to a stop by a big oak tree with a swing. I took a seat and closed my eyes. Then horrific nightmares rushed through my mind. Who wants to kill me and why? I heard Majesty make a frightened sound. I opened my eyes right when I felt two cold hands wrap around my neck. I kicked to try and fight back, causing my boot to fall off. I tried to scream but no sound escaped me. Hot, Salty tears ran down my cheek as I slipped into darkness yet again.

~Two Hours Later~

[Prince Pov ]

It's been two hours and (Y/N) still isn't back. I'm losing my mind right now. Prod rushed inside.

" Did you find her?" I stood up.

"No... But I found this. " Prod sighed.Prod held up her boot..They have my baby! I knew I should've never let her out of my sight.

"No they took her! My Baby!" I broke down.

I curled up into the fetal position and murmured that over and over.

"They took her.... They took her away from me! "

[Your Pov ]

When I woke up, I was in a dark room. There was a horrible, stale stench in the air. I could hear rats scurrying across the floor. A single spotlight illuminated the room and a dark figure stepped forward.

" And this sweet heart....Is Day One."

" Who, who are you?" I asked, frightened.

" You needn't worry about that until Day Three. "

"They will find me before then...I know they will! They love me, they'll look for me."

" They love me, they'll look for me" They mocked me and laughed."We'll see how that works out for you honeybun. " They laughed.

" You'll never get away with this...never. "I felt a strong pain against my cheek. A slap.

"Don't tell me what I can and cannot do!! You're just like her! I took care of her and I will take care of you too."

I wonder who this person talking about.... I'm looking at the silhouette of the person that wants me dead...Day One.