Chapter 19

2 Weeks Later

I was sitting beside (y/n) who was sleeping as of right now. I found out that she was just suffering from a really bad viral infection. So she's taking some medicine. I was with (y/s/n) most days but right now the guys were watching him so I could take care of (y/n).

You know the one thing that hurts the most, is seeing the one you love sick or in pain. I watched her closely then sighed. I miss seeing her (your eye color) eyes. I twirled her (your hair color) hair and kissed her head.

"I love you so much baby." I whispered and looked around then I left the room. I heard my phone ring and I answered it.

It was the doctor and I dropped my phone when I heard what he had to say.

"Are you sure?" I asked once I had picked my phone up again.

"Yes Mr. Styles. Now I hope you have a good day." he said and hung up.

I looked at (y/n) and I felt tears in my eyes. Then I watched her for the time being. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading and thanks for all the reads, votes, and comments. You guys are amazing and I hope you liked the chapter. I'm sorry it's short and you have another cliff hanger but it'll be worth it. Hopefully.

Anyway I love each and every one of you and I hope you have a great day/night wherever you are or when you're reading this. Thanks for everything, only one more chapter to go. Let me know how I did in the comments below! Baiiiii