Chapter 18

A Few Months Later

(Y/n)'s POV

I was in the kitchen, making lunch for (your son's name) and myself. Harry and the guys went back on tour. But as they were waiting around for Harry to come back, they had recorded new music. They feared that Harry wouldn't catch on right away. But I knew better.

Harry would give 140% more than before. He was always energetic on stage. That put a smile on my face. I checked on (your sons name) who was playing with his blocks. I smiled and picked him up. I took him downstairs and set him down to feed him some lunch.

After lunch I took him out with me to try on wedding dresses. (y/s/n) was a really good kid and I didn't worry too much about him getting into stuff. So once I had tried on a dress I went to my little boy. His eyes bugged out and he smiled.

"Mama pwetty." he said and I teared up a bit.

"Thank you baby boy." I said and he beamed.

He was a very bright kid and I loved him so much. So after we had finished at the dress shop I took him to the park. He played and I played with him.

Soon we went home and I saw that the guys were at the house. (y/s/n) was really excited and I laughed softly then went inside. I heard laughing and talking in the living room. I went to the doorway then set (y/s/n) down.

I watched as he stood up and made his way to his dad who was sitting next to Niall and Louis. I smiled softly when I saw Harry's eyes light up and he picked him up then hugged him.

"Daddy!" he squeaked excitedly.

"Hey baby boy." Harry said. "Where's your mum?" he asked and (y/s/n) pointed to me. Harry looked up and motioned me over. I went and sat next time him, but Harry, being the cheeky boy he was, he picked me up and sat me on his lap then put (y/s/n) on my lap.

We sat there and talked for a while before I got up to lay (y/s/n) down. After I had laid him down, I sat in the rocking chair because I felt really dizzy all of a sudden. I didn't want to call for help though. I made my way to me and Harry's room, then sat down. I passed out.

Harry's POV

I was sitting with the guys, just kind of waiting for (y/n) to come back, so we could cuddle. I loved cuddling with her. As I waited I started getting a really bad feeling.

"Guys I'll be back. I'm going to check on (y/n) and (your son's name)." I said and they nodded.

I got up and went upstairs. I checked on (y/s/n) and saw that he was sleep but I didn't see (y/n) anywhere. I bit my lip and looked for her. I stopped at our bedroom and saw that she was laying on the bed. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Doll?" I called out to her and she didn't move. "Baby?" I said again, receiving nothing.

I felt my heart drop and I ran over to her. I looked over her and realized something was completely wrong. I picked her up and rushed her to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Here's Chapter 18. I'm sorry it took me so long to update I was suffering from writer's block. But I hope you guys enjoy this. And if not I'm sorry. I'll try better the next time. Only 2 more chapters before I end this story. Thanks for reading!