Chapter 15

3 MONTHS LATER

I was saying goodbye to Harry, he was leaving to get help, actual help. His psychiatrist told me in private that it would take up to a year or so of him being away. I of course was very happy. He needed to get some help. I waved to his cab and he waved back.

"I love you!" He called out the window.

"I love you too Hazza." I called back and smiled.

Once he was gone I sighed and went back into the flat with (y/s/n). He was whining so I was going to put him asleep and get stuff done in the flat.

Harry was going to take a year off tour to get the help he needs, which might sadden fans and stuff but it needed to be done. All the boys were taking a much needed break and it made me happy to see them not stress out so much and straining their voices.

I smiled and heard a knock on the door, I furrowed my eyebrows and went to go answer the door.

When I opened the door, there stood all of the guys with duffel bags and backpacks. I giggled.

"Do you mind if we stay?" Louis asked and I shook my head then hugged all of them as they walked in.

We spent the next several months going from each other's flats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''''

Hope you liked it. Baii now. Only 5 more chapters to go before I end this story guys!