Chapter 9

Once I was finished, Liam hugged me and Niall hugged me as well. I looked at my baby boy and I looked at my ring. Harry had proposed to me just the month before. I don't know if I want this anymore. I started crying and Niall hugged me. Then he rocked me.

"Can I hold (your son's name) (y/n)?" Liam asked and I nodded.

Liam picked him up and rocked him. I watched him and smiled a bit. Then I heard my phone ring and I grabbed it. I looked at the caller ID and it was Harry. I sighed and ignored his call.

"(y/n), what happened here?" Liam asked and I looked over to see what he was talking about and on (your son's name)'s collarbone, there's a small purplish bluish bruise. I furrowed my eyebrows and frowned.

Then suddenly I had felt sick and I looked at him.

"I honestly don't know..." I said.

"Well it doesn't seem to be bothering him. That's scary." Niall said and I agreed. I tried to think about what had happened in the last week because that wasn't there yesterday.

Niall got up and left the room then came back with a wash clothes and a med kit, he cleaned my face and I of course winced because it hurt really bad.

Niall and Liam both thought it would be a good idea if I stayed here for the night and that's what I had planned anyway. But them directly telling me to stay here was great. So Niall set (your son's name) and I up in his guest room.

LATER THAT NIGHT

I was laying on my stomach at the foot of the bed. (Your son's name) was sleeping at the top, surrounded by pillows and I was tweeting but then I saw a trend on Twitter and people were messaging me. I tried to look at them but I couldn't. I sighed and called Harry's phone. The phone rang and rang, he never picked up so I hung up and tried several other times. My heart began to pound against my chest. I texted him as I sat up. Still receiving nothing.

I got up and ran to Niall's room. I knew something was wrong and I didn't like it one bit. I knocked on the door, panicking. Niall opened the door real quick.

"What's wrong?" he asked, concerned now.

"Please go check on Harry. Something is really wrong. I don't know what but something's trending worldwide about help him and people asking where I am. I also called 6 times and he never answered. I'm scared Niall. I'm so scared." I finished, the tears falling down my face and he nodded, then grabbed his keys and left.

I fell to the floor and started crying. Then I heard crying and I went to get (your son's name). I held him and stayed up for the rest of the night.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Oh no, what happened? Haha I hope you guys liked this. I worked on it since I've been sitting in a car for about 6 hours. I hoped you enjoyed it. Again I'm sorry if it's fast or something. I tried. 

She tried to have cold feet about him. But is she too in love with the boy? Or too scared to stay away too long?

And I will just abbreviate (your son's name) to (y/s/n) because I'm sure you got it by now lol.

Please don't leave any mean or rude comments.

Don't like it? That's fine.

Anyway baiiii. :)