Chapter 11

A FEW WEEKS LATER

I was sitting beside Harry's bed and holding (your son's name), who was sleeping and Harry's hand. I haven't slept for 5 days now. I haven't left either.

I heard a groan and I looked up. Harry was stirring and I smiled a bit.

"Harry?" I asked and his head turned towards me. I missed seeing his eyes.

"(y/n)....." he said. His voice was really quiet and weak but deep, which warmed my heart. I missed it so much.

I hugged him and he hugged back. The tears fell down my face and I was shaking.

"Please don't ever leave us again." I begged through tears.

"I won't... But only if you do the same for me." he whispered and I nodded.

"I promise." I said and he kissed me. I kissed back and we pulled away.

"Can I hold him?" he asked and I nodded again, while handing him his son.

He held him and I watched him. I felt played in a way. But as long as he's happy and in good shape, I'll stay with him. But I had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. So I ignored it.

THE NEXT MORNING

Harry was able to go home today but he had to go to a psychologist. So we went home. I made dinner and fed (y/s/n). I was making chicken alfredo with broccoli. Harry was laying on the couch on his phone.

Once I had everything started, I went to lay the baby down in his room then went to check on Harry.

"Hazza?"

"Yeah babe?" he said, looking up at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. But the real question is, are you?" he said as he sat up.

I wasn't but I decided to lie.

"Yeah Haz. I'm great." I lied through my teeth and he nodded then smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Um Harry... Can you hold me like you used to?" I asked as I looked down.

I get pulled onto his lap and he wraps his arms around me, holding me close to him and I snuggle up to him. I miss being held like this.

"Harry..." I breathed out.

"Yeah?" he answered back..

I wanted to ask him. I so desperately wanted to ask him why... But I was afraid he would get angry with me.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too baby." he responded and kissed the top of my head.

I decided not to care anymore about anything. If he gets mad, he gets mad.

"Harry, why did you do it?" I asked straightforward.

"Do what?" he asked back.

"Why did you almost kill yourself and why did you start hitting me again?" I asked and looked at him.

The grip on my waist tightened a bit and I whimpered quietly.

"Because you left. I told you not to leave me." he said, the hatred in his voice came out.

"I wouldn't have if you'd just stop hitting me!" I yelled and jumped up. "Why do you hate me so much?! Just why?! You barely touch me anymore! You're barely the guy I fell in love with! What happened to him?! Why has he left us because you aren't the Harry I used to know...." I said, tears falling down my face and I wiped my eyes then ran out of the flat.

I decided to just sit at the park. I let all my tears fall. I don't know what to do. I just basically yelled at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eh, I didn't really care for this chapter. I'm sorry if it sucked, I'll try to make the next chapter better. Thanks for reading! What are your thoughts on this whole thing?