Chapter 3

LATER THAT NIGHT

"You are a worthless piece of shit! You can't do anything right!"

I backed away from him. He was red in the face and violent. Tears were falling down my face as he was yelling and screaming at me.

He grabbed my wrist and pinned me up against the wall. I yelped and cried.

"H-Harry.... " I stuttered.

"Shut up!" he boomed and I closed my mouth.

He finally let me go and started throwing things. I flinched and eventually.... I ran out of our flat and spent the next few hours driving to my best friend Niall's flat.

Once I had parked in front of his flat,  I got out and ran to the door. I knocked and sniffled.

"Coming!" I heard a voice call.

Soon the door opened revealing Niall without a shirt.

"(y/n) hey..."

I just cried and he embraced me.. The tears wouldn't stop coming and he held tight.

"What happened (y/n)? The last time I saw you this upset was when you had a crazy fight with your parents."

I sniffled and held onto him.

"H-Harry.... H-he..... It's so bad Niall..." I struggled to get out.

He didn't question me anymore. He just held me and soon enough, I fell asleep against him.

LATER THAT NIGHT

I woke up and looked around, then rubbed my eyes and realized I was in Niall's room. I breathed out a sigh of relief. Then looked at my phone. Was it really midnight? I sighed then heard the telly going. I got up and wrapped the blanket around my shoulders.

I tossed my hair up in a messy bun and went downstairs, then I wrapped my arms around Niall's neck and laid my head on his.

"Thanks Niall." I whispered.

"No problem (y/n). Want to cuddle with me?"

I nodded and giggled. Niall has always been my best friend and he's what makes it easier for me when someone like my boyfriend tears me apart. We cuddled for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it. I'll put up Chapter 4 later. And just so you all know, I'm planning on making a Louis x Reader. It won't be the exact same plot but it'll be something similar. 

Oh and Harry will have quite a few relapses as the story progresses. But again please do not leave any rude or mean comments. If you don't like it, then don't read it. It's as simple as that. 

Thanks again and I love you all so much!