Chapter 1- Crybaby

Start from the beginning

So, you probably want to hear about me, right? Well, if you said no, you're gonna deal with it anyways.

Well hello there I'm Alice Johnson, and you're watching Disney Channel. Okay, I'm joking. But my name is Alice Johnson. I'm fourteen years old, and I'm a freshman in high school. I'm actually turning fifteen on December third. I live in Ohama Nebraska, and go to Benson High School. I have blonde hair, that also reaches up to my waist. I have the same eyes as my mom, brother, and dad. We are all blondes, and have greenish-blue eyes, but I look more similar to my father. His name is John, but we'll talk about him later on.

Well, I really enjoy singing, as you can tell from my song book. I started singing at a really young age, so about four. Jack and I, used to put on little concerts for our parents, while they recorded us with their cameras. Ever since then I started to make songs, and sing on a daily basis. I eventually got this app called Vine, that my brother showed me, and I started to upload covers. I have about a million or so on it, which is insane.

"Hey, Gilinsky is coming over in a few." Jack says, as he walks down the stairs in a quick pace. He stops in front of me, as I was peacefully sitting on the couch. "So leave." He said, crossing his arms over his chest, with an annoyed look in his face.

"No." I say, as I place my feet on top of coffee table, and crossing my arms over my chest. My mom never likes to put stuff on there, just a because she has a habit of doing this also. "If you can invite a friend over, I should be able to too." I said, looking up at him, who had a frustrated look on his face.

"No." He says, releasing his arms out, and putting them by his sides. "And don't you dare start being a crybaby about it." He said, as he points his finger at me, and pushing my feet off the coffee table. It's one of his biggest pet peeves for some reason. I never really understood but who am I to ask?

If your wondering why he's basically calling me a crybaby, I shall tell you why. So, I'm a very emotional person. For example, if I see a puppy I just start tearing up, or if I see any other kinds of animals that are extremely cute. But it isn't just animals that make me cry. Many things can make me cry like getting hurt physically, when I'm frustrated, or sometimes I would just cry so randomly. It's kinda hard if you ask me. Just carrying tissues on you at all times is such a struggle, but sometimes I let my tears fall to the ground and we'll just let them down.

Now I shall tell you the stories of how everyone think I'm a crybaby, but of course I don't fucking care. Cue the magical dreamy music.

*7 years ago*

"Weeee..." I say, as I swung from the tire swing, of our kindergarten playground. The tire was only a foot off the ground, so my tiny legs wouldn't hit the ground, even if I tried. This was so much fun, I just wanna stay in here forever and ever. It's like being on your own cloud. You can just go round and round.

"Hey, Alice!" I heard one of my fellow kindergarten classmates say, as I'm still swinging. I turn my head around, and saw a little brunette boy, who had a red cap laying on his head, with a little alligator on the front. He has a black polo shirt with a little horse the side, and some khaki pants. With all that happening, light up sketchers were placed on his small feet. He was definitely a cute boy.

"Hi, Johnny!" I say giggling, as I turn back to my playful swinging, so I wouldn't fall off. I wouldn't want to get some kind a injury.

"Can I have a turn?" Johnny says, as he crosses his arms, covered in stickers and fake tattoos, over his chest.

"I don't know can you?" I giggled, ram wring the trick my brother taught me a while ago. Johnny stomped his feet angrily on the ground. "I just got on." I whined, still holding on, and turning my head, facing him, as my blonde hair waved around in my face.