Chapter 2. The Prayer

"Dear god, hi... it's me again. I- I know you've got more important things to do but... I could really you use someone. I know it's silly to pray for you to send me someone... someone who loves me and isn't scared of me... I'm just so tired of being left behind and abandoned." You sighed sadly. At seventeen you learned only the normal people found love and someone to love them. Sure you were still young but for someone like you born with "magical ice powers" it wasn't so easy. Your beautiful powers only induced fear in others.

After praying you decide to take a nice cold bath. You learned there was no point in hot baths, because the moment you got in it turned cold. Not that you minded. Seeing the cold wasn't a problem anyway.

The sound of your voice echoed and radiated of the bathroom walls. The acoustic sound eased you farther into your cold bath. "Who will love me for me

Not for what I have done or what I will become Who will love me for me 'Cause nobody has shown me what love What love really means."

"I will." A gruff voice came from out of nowhere.

Completely caught off guard you pulled on your shower curtain to cover yourself. Flailing your arms and slipping all over you screamed bloody murder. Finally the shower curtain rod gave in and came flying down hitting you on your head. "OUCH- WHAT- HOW- MY HEAD- AHH DON'T KILL ME- WHO ARE- OH MY GOD!!!" You rubbed the top of your head completely terrified and confused. "How did he get in here? The door was locked. I would of heard him trying to get in right?" You asked yourself. You jumped up still tangled in the shower curtain. Holding your hand out you tried to steady your body ready to strike him down with ice. "Who are y-Aaah!!!" You slipped on your own ice that was forming at the bottom of the tub. Castiel reached his arms out catching you gracefully. Clinging to his trench coat little flurries began to collect at the collar.

A loud knock came to your bathroom door. "Are you ok sweetie???" Your face went completely blank. "Uh- I'm good mom, just saw a spider," You quickly looked to the trench coat man " with amazing blue eyes- AHHH" wiggling out of his arms and began throwing things at him. Toilet paper, tissues, even tampons. He dodge everything. Your mom stomped her foot. "(Y/n)(L/n) what is going on in there!?"

Picking up the toilet plunger you quickly froze it and started swinging it. "IT'S STILL ALIVE! OH MY GOD!!!" There was a large clatter and down can a decorative shelf. Your mom pounded on the door with on hand and used the other to aggressively shake the doorknob. "What the hell is your problem child!?"

"NOTHING WOMAN I'MA KILL IT!" You continued to swing with all your might knocking a huge hole into the bathroom wall.

"OPEN THE DOOR NOW!"

"NO WOMAN"

Cas moved as you tried to hit him. "I didn't mean to scare you."

mom shrieked . "WHO IS THAT!!"

"IT'S SPIDERMAN MOM!"

Cas squinted his eyes at you and cause your arm before you stuck him. "I can assure you I am not spiderman, I am an angel of the Lord."

"RIGHT, BECAUSE THAT'S JUST AS ASSURING!" You tried to pull your arm free from his grip.

"Please I'm not here to hurt you. I'm simply here as an answer to your prayers." Cas breathed gently.

Dropping the plunger your eyes made direct contact with his. "What? H-How? why?"

"I see the pain in your heart. I hear the way you cry. I'm simply here to put a stop to it." He let go of your arm and stroked your ice cold cheek.

Completely forgetting where you were and that you were still tangled in a shower curtain completely covered you let snow fall. The bathroom froze and you let go without even thinking. Cas looked up to the ceiling while you studied him. He slowly blinked, feeling the snow kiss his face. "What's your name?" You softly spoke, more close to a whisper.

He finally looked back down at you. "Castiel, my name is castiel. If ever you need me and I'm not there just call out to me. Say my name. pray to me and I shall come to you no matter where you are."

You nodded your head parting your lips ready to speak when

your bathroom door was kicked in. Your dad rushed in. His eyes scanned the winter wonderland that was once your bathroom. His gave you a confused face and raised an eyebrow at you. "Are you wearing the shower curtain?" Your mother came flying in next. She was panting from running up and down the stairs. Your father turned to your mother, "she's wearing the shower curtain." Your mother ignored your dad and ran over to you, inspecting you for wounds.

"What the hell happened in here?"

You smiled at her gently. "I made it snow."

She only patted your shoulders fully aware you dodged her question.

Your father still in disbelief stopped his foot. "Our daughter is wearing a shower curtain and this doesn't concern you at all?"