Chapter 14

Angie's pov

Sam's birthday is in a week. I have an idea of what exactly I'm gonna do.

I ring up one of sammys old friends Nash. I never meet him in person but we've tweeted and stuff. Sammy has been kind of stressed with his music and keeps saying he wants to see all his old friends so I have the perfect thing in mind.

Call
N: hey Angie.

S: hey Nash. So you know how next Wednesday is sammys birthday?

N: of course. I couldn't have forgotten about my boys birthday.

S: well I have the best idea ever. You, Kenny, Wes, Cameron, Hayes, And all our friend from here go on vacation in Hawaii. I know it sounds crazy but I've got a lot of money saved up for a trip. And I've looked up plane tickets that aren't that expensive. You guys just have to pay for your plane tickets. I'll take care of all the other expenses and sammy's ticket.

N: that's great Angie. I'm all in. But I can't let you make all the expensive. If we all help it won't be that expensive.

M: only as much as you wanna pitch in.

N:sure. Well I'll talk to cam about it and you can talk to everyone there.

M: sure thing. Thanks Nash!

YES!! I can't believe we're going to Hawaii. This is gonna be awesome!
1 week later
So everything is set. All of us are going to Hawaii. Including Diana, Andrea, Ashley, and the guys here.

Sam is on his way to my apartment. We're gonna have a small get together. But what he doesn't know is Nash, Hayes, and cam are already here.

"I feel so young." Hayes says as I guid the 3 boys to my closet to hide them. "And I always feel tall." I say making him chuckle. "Loser." Cameron says. "Shut up and hide in the closet." I say makin them laugh as they hide.

I go out and talk with everyone else about the trip until Sam gets here.

After about 5 minutes the bell finally rings. I open the door and engulf him into a hug giving him a big sloppy kiss. He says hi to everyone else.

"Let me show you your present." I say pulling him towards my room.

"Babe. You didn't have to get me anything." He says. "Oh but I did." I say as we walk into my room. Everybody stands behind us.

"What is it?" He asks. Just then the 3 guys jump out the closet scaring him and making him jump 10 feet in the air causing all of us to laugh our asses off.

"He pulls all 3 guys into a huge hug. He looks like he's about to cry.

Aww

After a few minutes of him trying to process that there here he pulls me into a hug. "Thank you." He says almost squeezing me to death.

"That's not all." Wes says. We all walk into the living room and Diana pulls out the box with the tickets to Hawaii.

"This one is from all of us." Nash says.

Sammy opens the box and pulls out the ticket. "WHAT THE FUCK!!" He says making us laugh.

"This must have cost a fortune!" He says. "Not really. We all pitched in" skate says. "Besides you deserve it. You've been stressing so much." Diana says. It's true. He has.

He pulls all of us into a group hug. "When do we leave?" He asks. "Friday. And we come back a week later." Ashley says.

We get out of the group hug and Sammy looks down at me and says. "I love you." "I love you too".