Chapter 7

Oh my god. I remember now. This is actually my mother.

"What the hell. How did you figure out where i live?" I ask kind of mad that she just desides to pop back in my life.

"Your father told me. Wow you've gotten so beautiful." She says.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to make things right. I came to apologize. May I come in?" She asks.

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea." I say.

"Please." Ugh. "Fine." I open the door and let her walk in.

"Whose this?" Andrea asks. "My mother." I say and her eyes go wide and sits at the kitchen counter with us.

"I wanted to apologize. For leaving you. For not being here. For not watching you grow up." She says.

"The why did you leave?" I ask.
"I was into drugs. Smoked a lot of pot. I didn't want you to be in that environment so I left." What the fuck.

"You left me with a crazy drunk. You chose a joint over your own damn daughter." I say a little frustrated.

"You have to understand i was addicted."

"Why would you go out trying pot when you have a kid?! A family!" I say. "Because I needed something to take away the responsibility. Even if it was just for a few minutes!" She yells back at me.

"The responsibilities never went away. You just chose to forget about them through a blunt." I say.

"I didn't mean to cause this much pain on your life." She ways. Oh yeah right.

"You fucking left me! I grew up without a mother. With a crazy father. Why the hell do you wanna come back now? Because I'm 18 and you don't have to take care of me anymore!?" I'm beyond pissed. Andrea is just sitting back enjoying the show. But honestly I don't blame her because if I was in her position I would be too.

"No. God no. I can back because I got help. I'm off drugs now." She says.

"I'm happy for you but I can't forgive you. At least not yet." I say.

"I guess I understand." She says disappointed.

"Please leave. I need to think." I tell her.

"Fine." Is all she says before getting up and walking out the door.