Run.

The winchesters were way in over their heads. They had to take down a monster that they had zero info about. This wasn't the first time the found themselves in this conundrum, but it was the first time they came up completely empty and confused on what to do. Never before had research failed them.

With a heavy sigh dean took a swig from his flask, "Damn it! How the hell are we supposed to gank this son of a bitch when we're fresh out of ideas!?"

"Maybe we-"

Dean cut his brother off, "Absolutely not... we're not asking cas for help. Screw him sammy!"

It was very apparent that dean was still salty about... well everything cas did. not to mention Cas wasn't completely his normal stiff self again. Which made it hard to get straight answers out of the -high on life- angel. Dean wanted nothing more to to kick castiel's ass all the way into next week and hopefully knock some sense into his Chrome dome.

"Dean what other options do we have? I mean he just might know what to do this time " that was a plea sam gave every time.

The older winchester clenched his jaw in protest but soon gave in. "Fine, but if he asks me to pull his damn finger one more time so help me I will kick your ass!"

Sam only nodded.

With a deep inhale dean began to pray. "Cas we kinda need you."

Nothing.

"Come on bird brain where the hell are ya?"

Still nothing.

"Are you friggin' kidding me cas!? Come on man I need you Damn it!"

Finally he answered. "Hello dean."

There was a slight silent relief that washed over dean. He quickly gave cas the run down on his situation. Expressing that him and sam were out of options and read all the books in the bunker. Sam described what it was they were trying to take down. It was a monster in the form of a woman who would target and seduce females in their 20's that were in relationships, sleep with them, make them her mindless puppets, and kill their partners. She was decorated in Diamond, pearls, and silver and wore a rustic Greek crown on her head.

"Now I love me some girl on girl action but this takes it a whole knew kinky sadistic level that ain't right." Dean breathed out a bit lost and turned on.

Cas only tilted his head and squinted his eyes at dean.

"Uh- so do you have any idea what this is?" A discussed sam asked while trying to forget what his brother said.

"Yes, you're dealing with a creature the considers herself a daughter of Aphrodite. She uses the woman to charm other men in order to get what she wants. Jewelry, fine wines, furs, sex even. This thing is the farthest thing from a descendant." The angel was serious for once.

Sam perked up. "So just how do we stop this thing then?"

Cas dramatically turned his attention to the younger winchester. "A Crystal blade from a daughter of khione (goddess of the snow.), apprentice of an angel."

"That's great, but where the hell are going to find this ice chick with angel blood anyway?" Dean scoffed leaning against the book shelf.

"I know where she is."

Dean stood up straight. "Son of bitch cas I could kiss you."

"Please contain your homosexual feelings for me. I can assure you I do not feel the same way, and the last thing I want is for things to be "awkward" between you and I."

Sam laughed and dean clenched his jaw "that's not what I meant- just take us to the damn popsicle girl!"

"Certainly, but first pull my finger."

Dean turned to sam.