Ten · Understanding

If you've entered this chapter before you've read chapter 9, I need you to go back one please. If you've entered this chapter after you've read chapter 9, then fair warning: This chapter is sorta explicit, so if you can't handle it, I'ma need you to exit. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Alexandria "Alex" Wright

I parked Dre's cherry red Ferrari 288 GTO in the driveway of Eazy's 9000 sq ft residence.

The only reason why I was whipping his vehicle around town was because: For one, Nicole and I had to turn the convertible back into the hands of it's ownership a couple days ago and for two, Michel'le gave me permission to do so since Dre wasn't home. We both knew we would suffer the consequence of getting into a huge argument with him if I didn't have the car back by the time he got there, but I could care less 'cause I had errands to run. The most important one being to swing around Eazy's house to discuss what's been happening lately in the relationship we carry on a serious level, without it leading to us running away from each other or getting into a disagreement.

I hopped out the driver's seat in my workout attire: some solid black seamless spandex shorts, an solid black sports bra, adjustable ankle weights, and some workout plus Reeboks with my Chanel tote bag and car keys in hands.

Cardio kicked my ass this morning: 50 squats, 10 crunches, 15 mountain climbers, 5 burpees, 20 side planks, and then some. I was officially exhausted and if I didn't feel the pain now, I surely would feel it later.

I sped-walked up to his front door boldly, but when I was actually standing right there in front of it, I conked out. I couldn't even bring myself to ring the doorbell once or even knock the slightest knock. All I could do was stand there looking dumbfounded, thinking that I should just turn around, walk back to the car, and leave without thinking twice.

Soon as I was about to follow suit with my plan, the door opened and there stood Eazy with this huge grin on his face and his arm wrapped around some white woman's waist.

She looked to be in her earl 20's, beautiful gray eyes, platinum blonde hair, and over sized gold bamboo earrings dangling from her ears. She was beautiful and I admit that my confidence was at an all time low staring at her.

Their smiles vanished when they came face to face with me.

"I, uh-- Sorry, maybe now's a bad time. I'll come back later." I stammered in embarrassment, turning my back on them.

"Um, don't be silly. I was just leaving. I'll catch you later Eric." I heard her say, walking right past me to the red Audi Quattro coupe parked in front of the house. That shit was clean.

"Aight Tairrie!" Eazy shouted in response with his peace sign up.

Once she pulled off, I aggressively pushed my way inside the house and tossed my bag on the white sectional couch along with with the keys.

Eazy shut the door and locked it, that's when I started punching and slapping him in the chest with all my might.

All he did was stand there like a statue, receiving blow after blow while laughing.

I started getting restless after while, so I gave up.

"You getting pretty physical today," He chuckled. "You finished?"

I nodded, trying to catch my breath with my hands squeezing my waist.

"Y-You--" I held my index finger up to inform him that I was still trying to catch my breath. "You brown nosing now?!"

"What you mean?"

"White girl that just pulled off in the Audi, who's that?" I asked, walking into the kitchen with him following behind me.