Chapter 35: almost lover alone ally (part 5)

This is took forever to write a few words. 😂😭 I'm so incredibly sorry in advance. Please don't hate me for this, I've just been so busy and had not time to write. This chapter was literally all wrote at school, I got my phone taken about two-three times a day. Whoopsies? Anywayssss, here's the next chapter.

"Octavia. Oh my God!" A huge smile came to Bellamy's face.

His sister, his supposedly dead sister was alive all this time, though all the pain, she was alive. His poor baby sister, she must've been a strong thing to survive for so long. Many eve they took good care of her...but he doubted it. Bellamy could picture her. A little brunette stick that hardly ever got any meals and little water. He could see scars set all across her her, arm. He could see a terribly tortured girl.

The smile on his face didn't stay there long before it was replaced it a clenched jaw and teary eyes.

Clarke cried as Jason repeatedly beat her. the video on the scream scared him more and more with every second that passed.

•••

Before she even knew what she was doing. She stared screaming;

"Bellamy! Bellamy, help!"

She didn't even know what was coming out of her mouth until she had been crying his name repeatedly for at least a minute.

•••

"Clarke! Clarke, no! Stop! No, stop!" Bellamy yelled though the phone. It killed him to watch them hurt Clarke so violently.

Hadn't she already been thought enough? They had to hurt her more, for something that wasn't even her fault. She agent even have any control over that matter, he did.

The video shut off his screen and his phone went back to it's simple home screen.

It alarmed him, not seeing Clarke. What would they do to her?

Blocked: Meet me at Citerwood 1763 at 12 sharp if you ever want to see Clarke again. It's in everyone's best interest if you come alone.

Bellamy's teeth grinded against each other as he clenched his hands into fists. Not his princess, not his Clarke. His fist clench tighter as the anger builds up. Not his baby sister, not his Octavia

•••

As the camera was packed up Clarke began to scream louder. "Bellamyyyyy!" She knew he couldn't hear her, but she continued until Jason stopped and back away from her.

"How the hell did you know about Octavia?!" He questioned with a loud yell, but Clarke didn't need to answer before Jason knew. He turned to the man whom Clarke still didn't know the name of. "You! You fucking idiot."

"I didn't know she would say anything." The man argued.

"You didn't know? You didn't know?!" Jason shook his head. "You've ruined the plan because you couldn't keep your mouth shut."

"It won't happen away." The man argued.

"Yeah. It most certainly won't happen ever again." Jason reached behind him and pulled out the gun he had in the car. "I'll make sure you never ruin another plan again."

He put his hands up. "Woahhhhh. Bossman, come on. Don't do this."

Without another second, he pulled the trigger. The bullet flew through the air, then bam, it went straight though the man's chest. He dropped, and before he even hit the ground he was dead.

Clarke looked at Jason, pure horror frozen on her face. How could he do that? He was an animal, a cold blooded killer.

"Hey, Mitchell, Alex, in here now!" Jason yelled and just then two men turned the corner. "Take her" he pointed to Clarke. "and put her in the van with Octavia."

Both the men grabbed Clarke's forearms, and began pulling her.

"No. Let go of me." She trusted to push them off but they only tightened their grips. "Let. Me. Go!" She tried to pry their arms off her but it was no use, she couldn't get them off of her.

One of the men, the more muscular one of the two, picked her up and fling her over his shoulder.

"No!" Clarke began kicking him like crazy, but he didn't loosen his grip on her.

He started walking, a casual walk, as if her kicking and yelling didn't effect him.

Clarke continued to kick him and do her best attempt to get him to let go, but her never did. After a minute or so, he stopped walking and opened the back of a van. He literally threw her into the van than slammed the doors shut.

"Who-who are you?" A small voice broke from the darkness of the van.

Clarke almost instantly knew who it was, she knew who they had put her with. "Octavia?"

"How do you know my name?"

Clarke moved towards the voice, a small bit of light falling on Octavia's face, making her a bit more visible. She looked around the age of fifteen with long dark hair and a tear stained face.

"No! No!" Octavia backed away, falling into the darkness. "No. Don't hurt me. Please, please." More tear began to stream down her face. "Don't hurt me, please. Please don't hurt me."

"I'm not gonna hurt you." Clarke told her softly. "I-I'm not gonna hurt you."

"That's what they all said." Octavia muttered and backed away, her back laying against the wall.

"Hey, Octavia, you don't have to worry about me hurting you." Clarke tried to move closer to her, but once she saw how terrified Octavia seemed she backed away.

"Please don't..." Octavia didn't even finish her sentence, for she was crying too hard to speak.

"Bellamy." Clarke said, and mediately Octavia's head shot up.

"Bell? H-how do you know my brother's name?"

"Because I know your brother." Clarke told her softly.

"Bellamy! Oh my God. Bellamy. H-he's alive?" Octavia bursted into tears of happiness, her brother was alive. He wasn't dead. Bellamy would save her, he could save her from everything.

Clarke smiled. "Yeah. He thought to where dead, I can only imagine how happy he'll be to see you-"

Octavia smiled widely. "Who are you?" She asked as she brushed the tears from her face.

"I'm Clarke." Clarke answered.

"Thanks you, Clarke." Octavia's eyes still sparked with tears, but they where tears of joy. She was so extremely happy.

Clarke opened her mouth to speak but then the door opened.

"Both of you, up now! We're gonna go see Blake, see what kind of exchange we can get."

"Bellamy." Octavia whispered to herself.