Rode Rage {allies}

Rode Rage {allies}

America:

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST CUT ME OFF LIKE THAT? I DONT FUCKING THINK SO!" You continued to yell at the red minivan as Alfred stared on horrified, slightly wishing he hadn't asked to drive.

England:

You won't even let Arthur drive when you're in the car. He'll always end up practically shattering the glass with his shouting and you just don't have the patience for it.

France:

"Are you... ARE YOU KIDDING?" You screamed, waking Francis from his nap.
"Mon Cher, are you a-"
"YOU CANT JUST SPEED UP WHEN I TRY TO GET PAST YOU! PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON I HAVE TO DRINK COFFEE IN THE MORNING!"

Russia:

Whenever someone does something to piss him off, he stays deathly silent and gets his signature creepy aura around him. You, on the other hand, casually roll your window down

And then yell the shit out of who ever made you mad.

China:
"Oh okay I see where you're turning now... IF ONLY THERE HAD BEEN A WAY YOU COULD HAVE SIGNALED THAT" You yelled at the car who was probably going to get a ticket now. Yao put his hand on your shoulder but you slapped it off and then proceeded to get into a stupid argument with Yao for the remaining 12 minutes of the car ride.

Canada:

"GET OFF THE PHONE YOU ROTTING CUCUMBER! THIS IS WHY PEOPLE GET INTO CAR ACCIDENTS!" Matthew yelled as you, Alfred, and Francis stared horrified at the usually soft spoken boy.