Part Fifteen

GRADUATION DAY!!!
YAZZ POV

Me and my fiance, Jazz got up and got ready for the big day today. We Both woke up at the same time, hopped in the shower together, got dressed in formal wear, and headed down the stairs to a beautiful breakfast made by jazz mom. We sat down, talked about our futures, had laughed then went to school.

GRADUATION CEREMONY

JAY POV

Me and Yazz are backstage getting ready, putting on our gowns and caps. Me and jazz were ready and when I turned around my heart dropped. I can't belive me and my baby got this far. We walked out and sat in our assigned seats as they started calling our names. "Yasmine Miller and Jazzy Smith, two honors students and cutest couple!" We walked up to the podium as everyone clapped for us, my mom was crying which made me cry. We were handed our diploma and I grabbed yazz hand and held our hands up as a sign which said 'lgbt support'. Everyone yelled "kiss, kiss, kiss!" So we kissed and the crowd went crazy. We exited the stage and ran to my mom. She smothered us with hugs and flowers.

.AFTER GRADUATION AT HOME.

"What do you plan on doing now since you two are young women?" My mom asked. "Well first, we have to get married then I want to become a video game designer and yazz?" "I want to be an engineer!" She said. My mom was still crying and we hugged her to make her feel better. "When we move, we promise to visit mom!" I said. She sat up, smiled then went to her room I guess. I grabbed yazz by her tie and pulled her into a long passionate kiss. I love this girl and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her!