Part Three

YAZZ POV

I pull up into the mall parking lot and Jay and I get out the car to feel all these girls eyes on us. "Hoes these days man!" I joke and laugh. Jay laughs with me and her laugh was so sexy....I think I have a thing for Jay. After we finish laughing, we walk into the mall.

Jay is just dragging me around to all these stores, buying all these outfits. I didn't tell you, Jay is a shopping person. So we are now at our forth bag of clothes and we head down to the food court. I go up to order and Jay finds us a table. As I'm walking I bump into none other than my ex, Monica. This bitch... "Wassup baby, did you miss me?" She says in the most irritating voice I can hear. "No bitch get out my damn way!" I yell. I push her to the side and she grabs my arms. Damn this bitch strong. "Let me go damn nobody want yo hoe ass!" I say. "No you're supposed to be all mines" damn this bitch insane. "Let me the fuck g--" I was interrupted by Jay pushing Monica to the ground and grabbing my hand. "If I we're you, I would advise you to move away from my girl!" Did she just call me her girl. I know she was defending me but still.."She not your fucking girl and you know it!" Monica yells. Then two lips crash into mine. They we're jays and I immediately kissed back. Her lips felt..right. I love this girl man.."Yazz I'm ready to go home let's go." I just nodded and we got in the car and drove home.
JAYS POV
I can't believe I kissed Yazz. I mean I had to do something but her kiss was, amazing. Ive been waiting years to feel her lips again.. I've had a thing for Yazz for a long time, since we were 14. But she has Kash so I can't butt in. I kept my feelings hidden.. We soon get home and get into the house and sit on the couch. It was an awkward silence and I break it by saying, "I'm sorry if you didn't like The kiss I was only trying to de--" "Jazzy shut up." I was cut off by Yazz's lips on mine again. We continued to kiss and by now, she was on my lap. I know where this is heading to ....

Part three!!!
Vote, comment!

~Prince