Part Thirteen

JAY POV

God damn Yazz beat it up. I'll laying on the bed, tired as ever. I soon fall asleep when Yazz comes from the bathroom, fully dressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the aroma of Bacon. I got up, got dressed, and headed downstairs to my mom and Yazz cooking. I had a game today so I had to be energized. "Morning mom, morning Yazz!" I say all geeked up. "Morning honey." My mom said and kissed my forehead. Yazz came up and kissed me passionately then I heard a click. "Mommmm!!!" I said. She giggled and put her phone back in her pocket. They soon finished breakfast and handed me a plate. It consisted of eggs, sausage, waffles, and hash browns. I ate and then went to get my basketball uniform and Yazz's. (In media) I packed them, hugged my mom, and me and Yazz got in my car and drove to school.

============================

The game.
"Okay team, this is our first game and we not gonna loose, ready, one, two, THREE, GO TEAM!" Everyone was all hyped when we headed to the court. We got in our positions and the ref threw the ball. I got it and started running. Shooting hoops, left and right.
The score, 30-components, 28-home. Next shot, and we win. Yazz had the ball and she passed it to me. I dribbled once and threw. Swish I shot the ball and we won our own game. I was given high fives and carried around. I felt great. After celebrating, I took Yazz home. My mom wasn't home she stayed after work. "Good game baby, ima give you something for helping us win." Yazz said. She ripped off my clothes and immediately started eating me out once we got in the house. "Ahhhh baby yazz harder, beat my pussy up!" I said as she went faster, rubbing on my clit as she licked. I couldn't hold it anymore so I came all in her mouth. She laid me on the floor and went for the whip cream. She put some on my titties and down my stomach line to my pussy. She licked it off my titties which turned me on the down my stomach to my pussy where she licked it all off. My legs we're shaking then I came and squirted all on her chest. She took me to the shower and  ran bath water. When it was done, we got in the bath and I laid between Yazz legs. Ugh best night ever.