Part Twelve

Somebody hmu I need some friends... Snapchat @starstruck345 instagram @unique.stephy
-prince

YAZZ POV

We were in the shower and Jay pinned me to the shower wall. Guess she wasn't satisfied with what she did. I leaned in and kissed her. She deepened the kiss as she moved her hand to my clit and started rubbing. "Mmmm damn bae!" I moaned as she went faster. She went faster and I couldn't hold myself up. I feel to the shower floor and Jay bent down and spread my legs open as she stuck three fingers in this time. "Ahhhh d-daddy I'm gonna..." I moaned as I arched my back. She pulled her fingers out and licked them then said, "Not yet." I was struggling to hold it in but trying my best. Jay reached out the shower and grabbed her strap and slipped it on. "Get on your knees, doggie style.' She demanded. I did as told and all I felt was the whole foot long shoved into me. "Oh my fucking goddddd ahhhh Papi!!!" I screamed as she thruster harder. She turned on the vibrater and she started moaning too. "I-i can't hold it!!!" I screamed. She pulled out and flipped me, placing me on her.face. She started licking and I began to shake as she sucked on my clit. "JAYYYY!!!!" I screamed in pleasure as I squirted all in her mouth. My breathing was in easy I just wanted her off my pussy. "N-no m-more today." She flicked her tongue once and I squirted again. I'm so fucking sencitive rn..I couldn't get up. Jay wrapped us in a towel and carried me to the room, dresed me and laid me down. I started to fall asleep as Jay sat on my face. "My turn now, eat this pussy or you gonna face some conciquences." Damn I love how she is controlling. I ate her out, hearing moans just pour from her mouth. I fingered her and bit her clit and she came in my mouth while screaming my name.

I'm such a dirty ass person. Idgaf..vote and comment on what the next chapter should be about or whether I should continue on. Hmu  pm me!!
-prince