Part Two

Yasmine POV

Hey kiddies, Yasmine here also known as Yazz. I'm seventeen I go to Florida high with my best friend Jay. I play basketball along with Jay. I'm also attracted to studs and fems.. no one knows about me being attracted to studs not even Jay. I hide it well. I have a girlfriend her name is Kashmeere we have been a thing for over a year now. We met a while back at a water park. We exchanged numbers, started hanging out, and soon became a thing. Even after a year, Jay doesn't like her but she gonna have to learn to except her because she isn't going anywhere. Speaking of Jay, she's calling me right now. I didn't tell you guys my mom passed away a year ago and my dad is a drug addict so I moved into Jay's house with her and her mom and dad who work as doctors most of the day.

Yasmine POV.
"Yazzzz!!" Jay screamed my name from our room. "What mane?" I said irritated. "Wanna go to the mall?" "Yeah sure but you need to get ready...." "Alright give me a second." I left the room and went to the kitchen to grab something to drink. I just grabbed water and waited for Jay to finish getting dressed. I grabbed my phone and I had a text from Kashmeere. "Can I come over today baby?" It said. I texted back."Day with Jay, sorry maybe tomorrow?" She soon called me.
Kash:You never have time for me but it's always Jay
Don't start it's too fucking early for that.
Kash:Fuck it I'll go hang with Jhonni
Fine I don't care get off my phone.
I hung up because she pissed me off. You see, Jhonni was her ex and her "best friend". I don't like her at all. She sends bad vibes.... Soon Jay comes down and I have to admit, she looked amazing.. one problem...no shirt...damn she's fine-- wait I can't say that I got a girlfriend. "Have you seen white shirt with black sleeves?" She said. I just noticed I was sitting on it so I gave it to her, she put it on and I got into my 2015 Dodge charger and bagged out the driveway, still thinking about what the fuck I said.(Jay in media)

☆Vote it up★
Comment✔

~Prince