Part Four

YAZZ POV

Jay was just finna apologize for the best kiss I ever had in my life. I shut her up by kissing her again. I climbed on top of her, kissing her neck. I found her weak spot because I heard her moan the sexiest moan I've ever heard. Right now, fuck Kashmeere I got Jay right here.

JAY POV

Yazz kissed down my neck until she hit my weak spot. I couldn't hold it in so I let out a moan. We continued kissing and I took off my shirt, exposing my six pack. "Damn Daddy..your so sexy." Yazz said and that made me wanna rip her clothes off right then and there. I took off her shirt and pants, exposing her sexy ass curves. I laid her on the couch, kissing down her stomach. I reached her thighs and she let out a sexy moan. "Mmmm papi please dont tease me.." before I knew it, I was tearing off her boxers. I put my finger in her and she arched her back and moaned, "Mmm daddy fuck me!" I went in and out, hearing more moans just pour out of her mouth. I went faster and faster until she came all on my chest. We cleaned ourselves up and went to our room.. I know having sex with Yazz was wrong but she didn't tell me to stop. I think we both are catching feelings.

The next morning:
I woke up to Yazz screaming at her phone. "No bitch don't call me ever again we done!" Then she hung up. "Who was on the phone?" I ask. "Kashmeere, we not a thing anymore, dumb bitch. FINALLY!! I been trying to get Kashmeere out of our fucking lives.. "What happened?" I act concerned but I really don't give a fuckkkk "The bitch always assuming so I got tired of it.." I went over to Yazz bed and kissed her lips, she immediately fell onto the bed and grabbed my neck, deepening the kiss. My phone vibrated in my pocket so we had to stop. "Yes Mom....yes we can handle ourselves.....it is summer vaca.....see you in three months then." Mom said that her and dad are going on a three mouth vacation. "Mom and dad are going on a three mouth vacation." I told Yazz. Her face lit up so quick. "three mouths, you and me..." She gave me this look..this girl is freaky asf, well I can't blame her, look at my fine ass. She leaned in and kissed me, making me wet just with her touch. Well round two is coming....

Chapter four!!

☆Vote★
Comment ✔

~Prince