Chapter 1- My Point

Start from the beginning

"I see..." Lily murmured.

"What about you? How has this new Partner thing with Gajeel been going?" Frea asked and Lily smiled.

"He is a very worthy Partner." The Exceed replied. Frea smiled and Gajeel walked away from the board after tearing a piece of paper from it and stomped over to Mira. The Iron Dragon shoved the paper into Mira's face with a frown on his face,

"Lily, Silver and I are taking this one." He muttered and Mira looked a little surprised at first, before smiling at the Iron Dragon and stamping the paper, handing it back to him.

"Alright, Good luck you three!" Mira called as she waved at them and Gajeel snatched Lily out of Frea's arms and pushed her out of the Guild Hall with him.

Gajeel walked a few paces ahead of Frea as Lily floated at his shoulder, and Frea could hear him grumbling under his breath. She walked faster to catch up with him and walk at his shoulder,

"Where are we going and what's the job?" Frea asked. Gajeel didn't even glance her way.

"There has been several attacks from a herd of Monsters on this town called Jogenen." Gajeel growled. "The job is to kill all of the Monsters." Gajeel explained and Frea nodded.

"How many Monsters?" She asked and Gajeel looked at her smirking.

"Don't know, but I bet I'll kill more than you!" He snickered and she simply smiled and looked away, stepping out of the way of an oncoming carriage.

"So, we taking the train?" She asked and her silver eyes didn't miss the fact that Gajeel stiffened ever so slightly. She blinked in confusion,

"No, we're walking. Better keep up." Gajeel huffed and Frea cast a glance up at Lily who only shook his head at her. She shrugged it off, maybe she'll figure out why he didn't want to take the train later.

"Alright, no problem." She replied, as she quickened her pace along with his as they left the town. "So Gajeel," Frea murmured and he let out a grunt to show he was listening. "What prompted you to join Fairy Tail?" Frea asked and Gajeel glanced her way, eyebrow raised.

"I didn't want to join, the Old Man asked and I needed to work for money, its as simple as that." He huffed and Frea nodded a little. "Shouldn't you know that already?" He asked and she smiled and shrugged.

"I never asked Master, why, should I have known about that?" She asked him and he looked away. He muttered something under his breath that sounded like, 'damn her and her stupid questions'. Frea let out a silent sigh and instead turned her attention to PantherLily, she was already pushing her luck with the hot-headed Iron Dragon, there was no use in making him any madder than he already was.

"Lily, I had a question I wanted to ask." She told him and the Exceed looked her way. "Was anybody trying to catch Winter Shadelocker back in Edolas?" She asked and Lily looked surprised.

"Of course!" Lily answered right away. "Why do you...?" He began then he suddenly looked really surprised. "Its odd... but you look like her." Lily murmured and Frea nodded.

"Yeah, got me into a lot of trouble back in Edolas." Frea replied, "Especially because I look like her and Frea Silvery back there." Frea explained.

Lily nodded as his eyes narrowed in thought, "If Edolas had counterparts of people here in Earthland... why did Shadelocker look like you when there was already a 'Frea' there?" Lily asked. Frea sighed and smiled a little,

"Sorry, sometimes I forget that not everybody met them..." Frea sighed.

"Them?" Both Gajeel and PantherLily asked and Frea nodded.

"Gajeel you already know this, but I used to have two Demons inside of my body." Frea explained as she looked up at PantherLily. "There was this whole commotion that we can get into later, or Gajeel can just explain it to you. Anyway, the two Demons were named Winter and Shadow, and they both looked just like me. A while back they were released from my body, and now they're both gone." Frea explained.

"That's when everybody thought you died..." Gajeel muttered and she nodded.

"Yep. I think its because Shadow and Winter weren't always in my body, that's why there were two of them in Edolas." Frea explained. "I have to ask, because the Shadow over there told me that Shadelocker was a personal assassin to the king." Frea explained.

"If she was, I wouldn't know..." Lily sighed. "I was the one assigned to catch her, but I never was able to."

Frea gave the suddenly worried looking Exceed a smile, "I wouldn't worry about it Lily." She told him and he glanced at her in surprise. "I think she's in jail back in Edolas, she better be, I don't think she would have gone anywhere long after I knocked her out." Frea told him and came to a stop as PantherLily stopped mid-flight, jaw dropping.

"Y-you knocked her out?!" Lily exclaimed and Frea nodded.

"Why do you look so shocked?" Gajeel growled.

"I was hunting her for years and she took down more than half of my regiment!" Lily exclaimed. "And you, you knocked her out and did it without hardly any trouble at all?!"

Frea chuckled at the shocked expressions of both boys, "Yeah," She told them and kept walking. "We have a job to do, don't we?" She called back to them.

.:+:.

New Story up and ready for you to read! Hope you enjoy this one as well as 'Lost Life' my last story! If you haven't read that- go do so! You missed lots of stuff!

Please Vote and Comment! Thank you!