Chapter Eleven: Undisclosed Desires

Start from the beginning

"I'm gonna go take that shower now." Alex said as she backed away from him and walked into the bathroom.

She quickly shut the door behind her and sighed heavily. Did Dean try to make a move on me? Fuck! Why didn't I let him kiss me? She banged her head against the door in frustration. She quickly undressed and stepped into one of the showers, letting the water cascade on her.

The boys are right, the water pressure here is amazing. Alex thought as she grabbed her shampoo, squeezed some on her head and began massaging her scalp. After her shower she turned off the faucet, quickly wrapped herself with a towel and walked towards one of the mirrors.

What the hell does he see in me? She thought to herself as she slipped on Dean's Def Leppard shirt he had given her all those months ago, then slipped on some black boy shorts.

"Hey Harley! Food's here!" Alex heard Sam call out as he knocked on the door.

"Be right out!" Alex shouted back as she grabbed her stuff and dropped it in the hamper.

As she walked to the library she saw Sam, Dean and Charlie sitting with their food and catching up with one another. She grabbed an empty chair and sat in between Sam and Charile and reached for the brown paper bag.

"So Harley, how'd you meet the boys?" Asked Charlie as she bit into her sandwich.

"Met em' while working a Vamp case at a high school." She responded as she took a sip of her soda.

"Yeah, turns out the entire high school was a vampire nest and Alex got hurt pretty bad." Dean replied as he took a giant bite from his burger.

"Only because I had to save your ass, Winchester." She defended, making Sam and Charlie laugh.

"Sam! You need to lock it up." Dean grunted as he glared at his younger brother, but it only made him laugh harder.

"Alright ladies settle down." Alex giggled before turning to Charlie. "So Ivy, what brings you here?" She asked.

"No reason. I like dropping in from time to time to see the boys."

DEAN'S POV:

"Hey Dean can you help me install this DVD player to the TV? I can't reach it." Charlie called out from under the table.

"Sure kid what do you need?" Dean asked as he grabbed the cables from her hand.

"Can you connect that HDMI cable to the back of the television?" She asked.

"So, what's up with you and Alex?" She whispered out of the blue, catching Dean off guard.

"Uh what?" Dean replied with furrowed brows.

"Yeah, I see you the way you look at her. You like her don't you?" Charlie teased.

"Let me make one thing clear." Dean harshly whispered so that Alex and Sam couldn't hear. "I, Do not, Like, Alex."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Winchester. But I know for a fact She, Likes, You, too." She responded in the same manner Dean spoke, with a pause in between each word.

"Really? And how do you know that?" He asked.

"Because she doesn't flirt with just anyone." She answered, getting up from the floor.