"Actually yes I do. I just cut a lot of classes and a lot of my teachers don't really care if I'm there or not." I said. "Less fights break out when I'm not there."

"Figures. I'll keep in touch with you throughout the day I guess."

"Sounds good, you wanna go out tonight or just kick it at my place?" I grabbed my jacket and she followed me back out of the room.

"I'd be down to come over later on tonight. Just let me know when a good time is." She said as she stopped at the door. She reached up and kissed my cheek quickly before I could pull away from her. "Got a kiss."

"I'll call you and I know you did. Caught me off guard and shit, come here-"

"Hell no, fuck out of here." She said with a laugh. I grabbed her and gave her a sloppy kiss that left her making complaining noises. "Stop being a child, see ya later." I chucked up the deuces and went back down her driveway to my car.

***

"There's my Arlina." Varo said with a laugh as he scooted over in his booth for me to take a seat. Javier, Varo, Nelle, Lexis, Riley, Jay, BV, Marcus and Trey were all at the table. Of course Trey was in his little booster seat at the end of the table next to Nelle. "Where was you?"

"Aye Varito, I was originally supposed to handle an argument with Heather but that didn't have to happen today. What happened with that mystery female?"

"It was just Tanya and her bullshit. Nothing new." Lexis said with an irritated tone to his voice. Nelle and Riley weren't even paying attention to us, they were more focused on Trey's doings and whatever gossip they felt the need to catch up on.

"The determination with her was all too real." Javier said with a shake of his head. "But she was handled and now we don't gotta deal with her anymore."

"Yeah but now I don't have a connection to the crazy shit- besides Pom Pom but he's not on this side of town at the moment." The waitress who I assume was waiting our table, arrived with a set of drinks. "So why ain't Heather here?"

"Because she doin' her homework, something we seem to never care to do." The waitress kept a certain eye on me that I peeped and I took a look at her nametag, studying her name, I realized she was a female who went to our school. I've had her in a previous class but I doubt she even remembers me so I didn't think much into it. She said a few words and then left our table.

"She want you Arlina, get that while you can." Varo said before he took a sip of his drink. "Just wrap up or pull out because I don't think Nicole would like sharing the limelight with a little brother or sister but that's just my thoughts- speaking of thoughts, so Lexis and Nelle... when's Trey getting his sibling because we all already know-" He stopped to take a sip which had Lexis and I both rolling with laughter. "Javier? You wanna add to the potluck of kids? Jay? BV? Marcus?"

"When are all your kids due, Varo?" I asked. "How many Maybe Mommas?"

"Four but none are mine. They just sent the "You might be the Daddy" text but it ain't true because my pull out game so fucking strong, it even surprises me." He said. "Anyways, y'all are invited to the births of the next four babies, we can all gather around and wait for the DNA results and then dip when they say I'm not the father, I'm already bringing the liquor." He continued to say with the straightest face possible. "I'm deadass about this and y'all think I'm just playin'."

"It must be so hard to be you, I swear, Varo." The waitress shot me another look and I just took my attention elsewhere for the time being. She was cute, don't get me wrong but not my cup of tea so to speak. "Varo go get with the waitress."