Chapter 8: No, I don't ...

Start from the beginning

I'm just glad she chose Raffy. 

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I know she can be childish most of the time." I smirk and thank the bartender when he slides the glass with whiskey in front of me.

I made a continuous sip while Raffy was watching me intently. 

"You're not planning to drink till you pass out, are you?" He chuckled and I just shrug my shoulder while continuously sipping my whiskey that was almost done. "Are you alright?" He shifted his body and now he's facing me, propping his elbow against the bar counter.

"Ye-ah." I replied lazily and gulped the last content of my whiskey and slide it to the bartender again and ask some more.

I turned my head to the dance floor and saw Elle laughing with Lucky. 

Those two look good together. 

I look around and then my eyes caught Xandrous and Victoria coming from one of the door. My eyebrows quirk in curiosity.

Xandrous look around and I lifted my hand to get his attention. He saw me and started walking to my direction. "Where's my sister, by the way?" I asked Raffy while watching the bartender pouring whiskey in my glass and drops few ice cubes in.

"She's with Sasha and Angel." Raffy replied briefly while watching the bartender too.

"Here's your drink, Mr. Petropoulis." The bartender places it in front of me. 

"Thanks," I gave him a small smile. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder briefly. "Hey, where have you been?" I asked Xandrous.

He took the stool beside me and propped his two elbows against the bar counter leaning forward and ordered Jack Daniels from the bartender. 

There's like three bartender attending each guest in the bar. The bar is like a one huge line at one corner of the hall. 

"Just went out for a fresh air. It was too loud in here, I felt like my brain is going to burst out of my skull. I still have a hang over from last night." He ranted ceremoniously wincing once in a while. I'm just glad that hang over is gone. 

Although I still feel exhausted plus this unfathomable emotions Elle is stirring within me. I think it's just my testosterone flooding my brain that I'm thinking things quite not right.

I need to get laid.

It's been a while.

Damn. I cussed inwardly as I made a successive sip on my whiskey. I could feel the alcohol kicking in my system. I ignored the burning sensation and bitterness burst in my throat. I needed this tonight anyway to keep this insane thoughts out of my brain.

Xandrous shifted his body and face me. Leaning his elbow on the counter and raise his glass to Raffy. "Hey Raf," he nods briefly then made a sip on his drink. 

Raffy just nods and raise his beer too and made a sip.

I saw Alexander James coming to our direction looking murderous. Looks like someone infuriated him greatly.

"I turned around too and leaned my back against the counter with my elbows resting on the marble counter, while holding my glass with my two hands. Raffy did the same.

"Hey guys," Alex greeted standing in between us and Xandrous. He place his hands on my shoulder and Xandrous shoulder while leaning a bit forward and ordered a five shots of tequilla.

"Woah," Xandrous exclaimed and Alex pulled one stool and positioned it in front of us. 

"So I'm not alone." I chuckled and Raffy chuckled too. Xandrous just look at me and so Alex with confused, rather cold eyes.