True Love

I woke up and got on the bus I was waiting until he might get on the bus. We got to his stop and he came on the bus but he didn't sit in the back. For the first time he sat in the front no one saw where he sat. He sat right next to me "Hey beautiful" he said "Hey" I replied. "About that kiss yesterday"  I asked "I'm sorry about that" he replied "No it was fine I liked it" I said. Then it was quite until we got to the school he still was sitting right next to me. "I have a question"  he asked "What is it" I said "Would you want to go out with me"he said "Yes I will go out with you" I replied back. We got off the bus and in school you couldn't hold hands or anything else so I got my things and want to first period of the day.
==========================================================================It was third period where we have to read so this day was first me, then Lucas, next Alyssa, and last was Louis. Me and Lucas didn't tell anyone we helped each other and we would laugh at something's and Alyssa and Louis were thinking what's going on that is what they kept questioning.  We where done reading and waiting for the bell to ring. The bell rang a few minutes later so I said "see you on the bus love" and he said "yep beautiful". Alyssa and Louis where still confused but they just want to next period for the day.
==========================================================================It was the end of the day and I am waiting for the bell to ring so I can get on the bus and chill out. When Lucas came on the bus he sat right next to me. We talked about different things and how we where going to tell the others. I told him we need to hang out soon "my mom and dad are going on a trip and they won't be back until January 1st" I said "how about this weekend and I will come to your house each week so your not alone" he said "ok" i replied "ok" he said back. I want home and watched tv tonight was when my mom and dad had to be ready because they were leaving once I get on the bus tomorrow. I couldn't wait to hang out with Lucas because we figured out the problem and not hating each other forever.
==========================================================================This story is not all true but I think this story was a good on it took me time to come up with something's so hope you guys like it so far because there will be more chapters soon as I can work them I want to thank JEFFTHEKILLER158for being Alyssa in this story because she is my best friend also my other best friend play's Maya in this story.