Scared

This part is about how I was scared to talk to Lucas for in a while.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So I got up and got dressed for school I was thinking today is the day I talked to Lucas. But I was out of my mind because if I talk to him I will not be able to say anything to him. I told Alyssa that I was going to say something to him. She thought I was out of my mind because this would be the first ever time we talked in a while. So I got on the bus and was waiting for Lucas to get on the bus. But he didn't get on the bus that day and I was wondering where he was at. Louis was on the bus and I didn't want to talk to him. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------We got to school and was looking for Lucas but didn't see him. "Hey Riley" Alyssa said "Hey Alyssa what's up" I replied back "Nothing really what where you looking for" she asked "I was looking for Lucas because I was going to talk to him today" I said "Oh did you see him yet" she asked "Not yet" I replied. We walked into the auditorium and sat there into they said we could go.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I saw Lucas in the hallway but it was to crowded so I couldn't get to him. I would just have to wait until third period. "Hey I saw Lucas" Maya said "I know I saw him to I just have to wait until third period to talk to him" I answered "Well I have to go to my locker call you tonight" she said "Ok" I said before she left. So I got my stuff and want to my first class of the day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------It was third period and we had to read again so this time it was different. First was Alyssa, then Louis, next Lucas, and last was me. After we finished I tried to talk to Lucas but nothing came out. "Hey why can't you say anything" Alyssa asked "I am scared to say something and he hate me and never want to talk to me again" I replied "Ok you want me to help you" she asked "Yes that would be great" I said. So the class ended and we had to go were we had to for next period.
What will happen next find out in chapter 3