The Day

I got up and got ready to go on the bus. "So your brothers will be taking care of you well we are away"said my dad "I know" I replied. So I was waiting for my bus to come and my parents already left. I got on the bus and started listening to music. I already know that Lucas was not coming on the bus because he goes with his mom sometimes. We got to school and I waited to talk to Alyssa. "Hey" she said "Hey what's up" I replied "nothing really" she answered. We got in the auditorium and Alyssa sat next to me and on the other side was Louis. When we got out of the auditorium I want to my locker then to first period of the day.
================================================= I was going to tell Lucas and I did. "You know I am coming over right" he said "I know you are coming" I replied "Well I will see you later tonight" he said "ok" I answered. So we read to today and it want Alyssa, then me, next Lucas, and last was Louis. After we read we waited for the bell to ring. "What do you think is going on"Alyssa asked "I don't know but they are probably keeping a secret" Louis replied "Yes I will ask Riley on the bus what's going on" she said "ok and I will ask Lucas" he replied. Then the bell rang to go to next period.
================================================= So it was the end of the day and waiting for the bell to ring. When it did I want straight to the bus without stopping. "Hey what's going on with you and Lucas" Alyssa asked "Yes we are dating and please don't tell anyone that you know" I answered "Ok I won't let anyone know I will keep it to myself " she said. "Hey what's going on with you and Riley" Louis asked "ok don't tell anyone but we are dating and we just didn't want anyone to know yet" he answered "I won't tell anyone it will stay between me,you, and her" he said. So I got off the bus and want home and I'm waiting for Lucas to come over because it was the day we get to hang out. He brought Louis and I invited Maya. When they came to the house we played games and truth or dare.
================================================= That is it for this chapter find out what happens next in the next chapter hope you guys like it I worked on theses for a while each time I write a chapter it comes out good so thanks for reading.