" Not till I get my girl ."Yells Danny. I quickly head towards the yelling.

" Your not getting her. She's Mine ." Yells Seth . I run into the kitchen . Are they fighting over me? It's no secret Danny and I dated but he's horrible.

"Shut it she'll never be yours ." Sneers Danny. The two start to fight. Seth suddenly shifts into a huge wolf . What the hell a wolf? I scream in panic. Both the boys look at me. That's when I faint.

Seth's Pov .

When I was young around ten . I saw a beautiful girl . My wolf called out mate as soon as I set my eyes on her . Her name  is Marie . I convinced my parents to get her parents to have us get married when we are older.Pretty bold for a ten year old. When I first shifted my wolf would howl her name. Now that I'm engaged to her my wolf has quieted his howls some what. Sadly she just found out I'm a werewolf and fainted . Danny ran out . Wimp. I shift back and get some clothing on. I start trying to wake Marie up . I have to  get her up before our parents get here.

" Marie Get the Hell up ." I yell . She wakes up with a jolt . Her eyes dart around  in fear.

" Did That just happen ?" She ask in a panicked voice. I could lie to her and say that it didn't but what kind of wolf would I be if I lied to my mate.

"I guess I have a lot of explaining to do ." I say giving her a side smile .

" Yea A lot ." She says . I help her up on her feet . She brushes herself off.

" Well I'm a werewolf and you are my mate. Not much to explain . " I say nervously. 'Dumb ass she's not gonna know what a mate is.' my wolf growls at me.

" Wait whats a mate ? '' She ask confused . ' Aw she's so cute when she's confused .' says my wolf . ' Couldn't agree more .' I say . 'Still a dumb ass.' He says.

"Soulmate. I found out when I was ten ." I say .

'' Wait a soul mate as in your other half ?" She ask still confused. I don't think it's set in just yet.

" Yes and your mine ." I say.

"Wow that's a lot to take in. " she says taking a step back.

"I know .Got any questions ? " I ask . I just have to try and be understanding as she is a human.

"Nope ." She says . The door bell rings . It's like she knew they would  come. I can smell their scents threw the door. The questions will come soon enough.

"That's our parents ." I say . I run to the front door and greet our parents. " Marie come here ." I yell . She walks out of the kitchen. She looks a bit calmer than before. Get a woman who can do both I guess.

"Hello. Mom Dad. You must be Seth's parents ." Says Marie greeting her parents and then turning to my parents.

" Hi . I'm Katy and this is my husband , John . Your so Beautiful. " Says my mom pulling Marie in to a tight hug . She hugs back briefly. 

" God don't crush my wife ." I say. Marie blushes . My mom lets go of her.

" So you have accepted the marriage ? " ask Marie's mom , Heather . Marie nods still blushing . She kinda has to considered the legal action in place. I hope she can fall in love with me.

" Boy if you hurt my little girl I will kill you. " states her Dad , George . He's protective of his little girl. I hope I can protect a little girl one day.

"I got it sir .'' I say .

" Dad, Don't threaten my husband ." She says rolling her eyes at her father's protectiveness.