A Birthday party, Fireworks and a Ring

Start from the beginning

Comin' back into you once I figured it out

You were right here all along

It's like you're my mirror

My mirror staring back at me

I couldn't get any bigger

With anyone else beside of me

And now it's clear as this promise

That we're making two reflections into one

Cause it's like you're my mirror

My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me

“You know, I never planned on seeing you again. But here I am and here you are, and I’m pretty surprised.” I turned around. I starred in shock. “Stefan?” I asked. He gave me a small smile. “Hey Katherine. Happy Birthday, I didn’t think you celebrated the day you were born.” he said. “How did you know I was going to have a birthday party?” I asked. “Damon called me and told me, I was actually living in New York. I came here after I left mystic falls.” he said. I nod my head. “Why are you surprised?” I asked. “Well the Katherine I know would have probably compelled all these people, plus Tony Stark to throw her a party. But Damon told me everything. I heard that you got what does Damon say a new boy toy?” he asked. “Boyfriend.” I corrected him. “Ah. And he’s the guy who attacked New York, right?” he asked. “Yes, but he’s a changed man.” I said.  

“Should I be scared that he’s glaring holes into my head?” he asked looking over at Loki. “Yes.” I said with a smile and taking another sip of my drink. “He knows about you being my ex, he also knows that I use to be in love with you.” I said. “So he’s scared that I might take you away from him?” he asked. “Nope, I mean he shouldn’t be. He knows that I will never leave him.” I said. “But he’s left you right. He left you, died, you found out he was alive, tried to take over the world, you died and came back, he found you and your not scared that nothing else is going to happen. That he’s not going to leave again?” he asked. “No. I know he’s not going anywhere, he’s staying here with me.” I said. “Okay I just want you to know that even though I still hate you for all the things you did to me and my brother in the past, I still wouldn’t want you to get hurt.” he said. “Thanks.” I said. “I think I’m going to go, bye Katherine.” he said before disappearing into the crowd. I finished my drink and grabbed another one. I looked back to where Loki was before but he wasn’t there. I went around trying to look for him as a new song started playing.

Baby, when they look up at the sky

We'll be shooting stars just passing by

You'll be coming home with me tonight

We'll be burning up like neon lights

Please still my heart cause it's freaking out, it's freaking out, right now

Shining like stars cause we're beautiful, we're beautiful, right now

You're all I see in all these places

You're all I see in all these faces

So let's pretend we're running out of time, of time

Baby, when they look up at the sky

We'll be shooting stars just passing by

You'll be coming home with me tonight

And we'll be burning up like neon lights

Baby, when they look up at the sky

We'll be shooting stars just passing by