If only Kylie hadn't open her damn mouth, her and Tyga would still be here. If only Kendall could've showed up once we all got through. Or not at all.

We all found a gas station once we got out of the woods. We ran towards it and tried to look for supplies. "Let's make this quick, we don't want anyone or anything coming in." Chris announced.

There were tons of stuff, surprising. Macsen followed me and we grabbed some canned foods. "Hey." Ariana said.

I looked over and seen Ari next to me, grabbing some canned foods as well. "Hey," "Hi." Macsen smiled. Ariana returned the smile, "I just want to say sorry, for you know, what happened at that house." "You don't need to apologize, Ari. No one does, you guys we're just worried." I said. Ariana smiled, "Done!" Macsen said loudly. "Let's go over here." I said to him.

Ariana went off to help Miley, while Macsen and I grabbed a few water bottles. "You keep grabbing water bottles, I'll grab some snacks. Once your done, go over and help Chris or Ariana." Macsen nodded.

I went over to grab some snacks. There were canned peaches, and many more canned fruits. I went over and grabbed some other foods that we could use.

"Shit! Hide!" Chris whisper-yelled for all of us to hear. Once I turned around, I didn't see anyone. I hid behind a shelf, still grabbing stuff we could use.

I heard the door open, "Alright, look around!" A male voice spoke. It sounded so familiar. I heard footsteps coming towards me, I pulled out my knife. Ready to stab a bitch.

Once one man came by me, he had his mouth open to speak. I quickly stabbed him, hopefully no one heard. Where the hell is everyone? I continued grabbing stuff and watching out for men coming near me. Shits about to get real.

I heard a man gasp, "Ronnie's dead!" He called out to his group. Well it's his fault for coming near me.

"You're kiddin'?" The familiar voice said. Damn, who was he? "N-No, I-I'm not, s-someone is in here with us!" He cried. "Get your guns out boys." He told the group.

Great, tons of food and water and now guns? Today's a great day for me.

I heard many footsteps  near by, shit. I stuck my head out a little bit to the side. The guy was distracted, great. I quickly stabbed him in the back of the head. "What was that?!" One guy screamed in fear.

I quickly ran back to my spot. "Come out." Said the familiar voice again. "We won't hurt you." Fucking liars. I would jump out and see who it is, but they might not even know me.

I set my backpack down on the floor. I quietly ran over to where Chris was. I don't see a dead body anywhere, same for Miley and Ariana's spot.

The only dead body is the two men I killed. I quietly walked around, trying to get a look of the familiar person.

If they like me, they might even just let me be and we can all just leave each other alone.

Jesus, I've been hanging around Ariana too much.

There was no sign of Macsen, Ariana, Miley or Chris. Everyone was gone. I ran my hand through my hair, what the fuck am I going to do?

I heard someone getting close to me, once they were close enough I tripped them. I quickly stabbed them in the head, "Can we just go?!" Someone cried.

Am I really scaring that many people? Or are these guys just pussies?

"No!" He yelled. I was close to him, I went to stick my head out but I was pulled back by someone grabbing my shirt. The threw me to the wall and grabbed a needle out of their pocket. "Found him." He called out to his group.