eíght

Justin💘

"Justin! Justin! Wake up!" I felt someone say to me while grabbing my shoulders and shaking me.

I fluttered my eyes open, and Macsen was on top of me. "Yay! Your awake!" He cheered. I grinned, "What's wrong?" "I'm lonely." He pouted. I sat up and started to crawl out of bed, "What are we going to do?" Macsen asked reacting my actions.

"Well, since we're probably the only ones awake, we could go outside?" I offered. "Okay," He smiled. "I could teach you how to protect yourself, maybe." I returned the smile. "So I don't get eaten by the monsters?" He asked. I nodded, "But we don't want to make a lot of noise, or they will come." He nodded, "Okay."

We headed down the stairs, "You hungry?" Macsen shook his head no, "Alright. Let me know when you are." I walked over to the weapons and grabbed two knifes, I think this might be a good start. I opened the door and Macsen skipped outside happily, I grinned at him. At least he is happy.

"Now, I think we should start of with the knife. It's one of the most easiest of the quiet weapons you can find," I started. Macsen nodded, paying close attention.

"But you have to get close to the walker and get it in the head. Since you're not as tall as me or the others, you can kick them in the knee and when the fall over, run over and stab it in the head." I finished, I handed one of the knifes to him.

"Do I have to practice it on one?" He asked innocently. "If you want to." I simply said. "Okay, I wanna try!" He smiled.

I returned the smile, "Okay, let's go find a walker. Stay close." He nodded and we walked into the woods. It didn't take us long to find at least three walkers.

We hid behind some bushes near them, "Alright, watch me and then you can try." I whispered. "What if I can't do it?" His eyes started to water. "You can do it. If that happens, I'll save you." I smiled. "Okay." He said quietly.

I walked up to one walker and stabbed the knife into his head, gaining the other two walkers attention. I kicked one in the leg and stabbed it on it's head. The last walker started walking towards me, snapping it's teeth at me.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Macsen running over, he kicked the walker on it's leg and stabbed it in the head. I smiled widely, "Good job, Macsen." I went over and gave him a high five.

We continued to find more walkers, and we found about two walkers. "I got this." Macsen said with confidence. I chuckled, he marched up to one of the walkers and kicked it's leg. He stabbed it and repeated the same thing with the other walker.

"Alright, I think that's enough for now. We should head back." I said loudly. "Okay!" Macsen said, he ran over towards me.

We got back to the house and everyone was up. "Where the hell were you?!" Miley said, walking up to me. "Relax, I just taught Macsen how to protect himself." I said in surrender.

"When will I learn how to shoot a gun, Justin?" Macsen asked. "Soon, Macsen." I responded. "Okay!" He replied.

"Justin, you can't just leave without anyone knowing where you are. What if something happened to you?" Ariana stepped in. Great now her?

I sighed, "I can take care of myself, and Macsen." Miley opened her mouth to speak, but Chris beat her to it.

"He was just teaching Macsen how to protect himself, don't attack him for it." "But-" Miley once again, got interrupted by Chris. "But nothing, he didn't get hurt. None of them did." I gave Chris a small smile, he returned it. "We should get moving, we don't want another herd coming."

We all started walking into the woods with our supplies. It was quiet from the little argument that happened in the small house.

"What happened to Kylie and Tyga?" Macsen asked. "It's complicated, Macsen." I sighed. "Oh, okay." He started to realize what happened to them.