Chapter 4

Lauren's POV

We arrived to the huge party around 11:30 pm. Everybody in the 1D mansion was having fun. We didn't knew anyone except for Demi. Not even  One Direction, and they were the ones that apparently invited us. We were excited though.

"Hi babes!" Demi shouted excited, already drunk.

"Hi" I told with a hug.

The girls and I talked with Demi about our tour, music plans and that stuff. A waiter  handed us drinks and we accepted them. Demi's boyfriend joined  and said hi to us. Then they started kissing really passionately so the moment got awkward. Before we could even tell, they were gone and we were left alone.

"We should go to the backyard. It's really awkward not knowing anybody." Ally said.

So we headed to the backyard. The mansion was really amazing, with expensive furniture and an awesome stairway like the ones that appear in movies.
Just before exiting to the backyard I saw Luke Hemmings  talking with a couple of other dudes at a table outside. I couldn't recognized who they were because the place had really bad illumination.
My heart began to accelerate as our eyes met. He was really handsome.
I quickly looked away.
Dinah glanced at me knowing what I just saw.

"Go girl." She said.
"No way" I replied.

We continued walking down the stairs of the  backyard. We saw an empty table in the corner of the place, so we walked towards it. The table  was illuminated with small pink lights on the floor. It was really nice.

"Hey Lo, go talk to him." Camila said to me.

"Yes girl, after what happened in the studio that time it's clear you two were hooked." Ally told me.

I stated blushing. I hated blushing because that only made me look stupid.

Luke's POV

"Hey bro, it's your chance. She's here." Cal said.

"I can't do this." I told him.

"Yes you can. Hey lads sorry but we have to  go now." Cal told everyone in the table.

"Good seeing you guys, I'm really looking forward to your next tour." Alex told us and we all shook hands.

Calum started to walk me towards her with his hands over my shoulders.

"What the fuck are you doing? I don't even know how to start a conversation with her." I whispered to him.
As we stared approaching to fifth harmony's table, the girls glanced at us.
In less than 30 seconds we were in front of the girls.
I wanted to literally puke and my hands were sweaty.

"Good night ladies." Calum started the conversation.

"Hey" the five girls said at the same time.

"I'm Calum and this is my boy Luke." He said pointing at me with his right hand and not letting go of my shoulder with the other.

I just smiled at them, because the words just didn't seem to come out of my mouth.

"Can we sit here? " Cal continued saying.

"Sure" Ally said in a kind tone.

The table was round. It had a small but large lounge sofa were easily seven people could fit. The sofa surrounded the table, were Lauren sat in the middle of her four friends. The five girls made space for us in the table. But there was no chance for me to sit next to Lauren. Calum with his hands still on my shoulders guided me to the edge of the sofa were there was a big space for us to sit.

Summer TourOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara