Chapter 2

Lauren's POV

"Normani, we are late. Are you done?"I asked her while checking my phone texts on the couch.
"Almost!"she shouted from the other side of the room.

Message from Luis Santos:
Babe, hope you have fun tonight. Right now I'm at Emily's place, wish you were here :(

Reply from Lauren Jauregui:
What are you doing at her house??Anyways, miss you:( Call you later?

"We can go now Lo." Normani said.
"What the heck is he doing at Emily's house? Since when they were that close?" I was asking myself. "Let's wait for the girls at the lobby" I said to Normani.

Message from Luis Santos:
Sure;)

"Ok, I won't let this shit ruin my night. We are going to a 1D party, we are going to meet a lot of cool people, and I'm going to have fun." I thought.

The other girls came to the lobby shortly after us. Then we got into the car.
I was wearing a tight black dress with my favorite black high heels. I must admit the five of us looked gorgeous.
"OMG, I can't believe we are invited. I'm so excited!" Dinah screamed happily.
"I heard Demi Lovato is attending." Camila added.
"And I heard 5sos is also going Lo." Ally teased me.
"Let's get things straight ok? Luke Hemmings is only a crush I have." I told them, picturing his face in my mind. His hair perfectly combed, his lip ring, his blue eyes that make my heart melt, his Australian accent.
"Well, he seems like a great guy. You should talk to him tonight." Camila said.
"Maybe I will." I said.

<><><<><><><><><><><><><
Short chapter
Update tomorrow:)