Chapter 3

Luke's POV

We entered the huge front yard of the 1D mansion. It was so luxurious and full of people. I could see Louis standing near the pool with a couple of friends, or Selena Gomez having a drink with Martin Garrix.

"Fuck yeah!" Michael shouted.
"Ok boys, here is the thing. We can't do anything wrong tonight, because that will create a bad image of us in front of all this people. So take care of how much you drink because we don't want to make something stupid that harms the whole band career." Calum said seriously.
"I agree with that." I said.
"So now, have fun!" Michael shouted and we all began walking towards the crowd of people.
Ash and Mikey went to say hi to the Jonas Brothers and a couple of other friends, but  Cal and I went the opposite direction as them.

"Pal, I'll help you tonight with Jauregui."Cal whispered through my ear.

I started getting nervous. "Fuck, fuck." I said to myself.

"Don't look at me that way. It's really obvious you like her dude." He whispered laughing. "So here is the plan. We find her. She will be with the rest of Fifth Harmony because they are girls and they like being always together. Then we began talking with them and... and....well we will see what happens next." He said.

"Sounds good." I replied nervously.

We started searching for her at the front yard, then inside the mansion, but there was no sign of Lauren or even Fifth Harmony. So we went to the backyard.
The place was really big and awesome. There were chairs, tables and a bunch of incredibly famous people. Among these people were the guys from All Time Low sitting in a table next to the stairs. As Lauren didn't seem to be anywhere we stayed with the boys to talk and have a drink.

"So how is your tour going?" I asked the boys.

"Fucking amazing, dude. We just had a sold out concert on the O2 arena last week, and let me tell you that the crowds energy was amazing." Alex told us excited.

"Damn guys. Well done!" Cal went on.

"And how about you boys? Have you decided which group is gonna open the shows for you on tour?" Alex continued.

"Nah, not yet. But we will figure it out in the next couple of weeks I think." I told him.

We had been talking about music for what seemed like an hour. Time flies when you are talking about what you enjoy the most. And I was so into the talk that I absolutely forgot about Lauren for a while.

But just when I turned my head to look around, she appeared. Beautiful as always, walking down the stairs that led to the backyard followed by the rest of her group mates.
They passed near the table were I was sitting with the other guys and our eyes met. Or that was what it seemed.