"Newsies crushed as Bulls Attack"

Start from the beginning

The second scab throws down his papers the other one turns to Him and grabs his shoulder, "Are you kidding me?" The third scab says.

"At the end of the day who are you gonna trust them." He says pointing to us. "Or them?" He says pointing to the Delanceys.

We all walk up our new striker and the other scab is holding on to his papers. He throws em down and sticks his arms in the air. "Oh, what the hell. My father's gonna kill me anyway!" We all cheer and I pat his back.

"Strike!" I shout.
"Strike!" Les shouts.
"Strike!" Crutchie shouts.
"Strike!" Race shouts.
"Strike strike strike strike!" We all start chanting.

Oscar and Morris runs up to us. Morris grabs Les and throws him over his shoulder. Little Les shouts at us to help him. "Davey! Stray! JACK! Help me!" A crowd of us retrieve Les back and Elmer got punched in all of the Chaos.

All of us charge the Paper Stand. We stand on top of it. Throwing paper and Jack hold up a roll of The New York World. Katherine runs in and brings a cameraman with her. She snaps a picture of us.

Bulls runs into the area. Jack's eyes grow wide and throws down the paper and shouts. "BULLS!"

Bulls are people hire to beat other people up. Delanceys do it in their spare time when they are not beating us to a pulp. Weasel yells at the Bulls. "Its time these kids learn a lesson"

Jack yells at us. "Newsies! Get 'em!" We all jump and run of the structure. I run towards Katherine and grab her by her wrist. She looks at me shocked. "Stray? What's happening?"

I pull her all the way out of the world gates before I answer her. "Bulls are attacking. Run! Go home! Things are getting nasty."

I turn to go back in but she stops me, "You're going back in?" Katherine questions.

I nod slightly and say. "I have too." I don't say anymore. I just run and try to avoid chaos which isn't going to happen. It's already mad in here.

Davey hids Les in a barrels and punches are being thrown left and right. Oscar kicks down the barrel and it rolls over to me. Les crawls out and clings onto my leg. He is shocked up. I pick him up piggyback style and run over to Davey. He takes his little brother and hids.

I feel a kick straight in my leg. I fall down face first in my gravel and roll over to see who it is. It's none other than Morris. I use my other leg and kick him in the gut. He stumbles backwards and I use the moment to stand up. He charges back at me and I doge a punch. Morris grunts and I throw a fist straight to his face. He holds it with his hands.

But it's not over I feel two arms wrap around me I can't move. "Miss me." Only one voice could be so despicable. Oscar is currently holding me back.

A whistle blows. The police have arrived. Thank god. Boots runs up to him. "It's about time you got here, they're slaughtering us! " The police man slaps him to the ground. I flinch and Oscar pulls me back from even trying to move.

More enter and then the Synder the Spider follows. I get really scared. I can't go back. I kick up my legs trying to escape, but Oscar tightens his grip. His brother comes right in front of me and punches me in the face. I scream. And unexpectedly Race comes to my rescue. He jumps on Morris' back and I throw my leg backwards and kick Oscar where the sun don't shine. He lets go off his grip. Me and Race run as fast as we can.

Cops, Bulls, Synder, and Delanceys. It is a real life nightmare. I see Jack climbing up a fire escape. I am just about to go that way too but I hear a scream. I violently turn around to see Crutchie. No! Not my Crutchie.

He punches Morris but then Oscar pushes Crutchie to the ground. I scream out "NO!"

Synder runs up and takes the his crutch out from under Crutchie. He beats him with it. "CRUTCHIE!!!" Synder puts handcuff on him. "It's off to the Refuge for you, little man. Take him away!" The Delanceys drag him. On the ground!!! No no no!

Crutchie yells out. "JACK! STRAY! HELP!" I am hyperventilating!

Jack shout from above me. "Crutchie!" Synder hears the scream and looks and sees Jack. He smirks and yells, "Kelly!"

I feel and pull on my arm. I scream scared even though it was only Buttons. I breath a sigh of relief. But Synder noticed. "Sinclair!" He shouts.

Buttons pulls me. "No!" I would let him take me from Crutchie.

"Stray! We have to go." He says pleading with me.

Before being tugged out I scream at the top of my lungs while crying my eyes out. "CRUTCHIE!!!"

*********************************************************************************************************************
A/N: AHHHHH! Everything just went downhill.

Please comment about your reaction this chapter since it was so crazy.

.