The First Gym Battle

Začít od začátku

"I couldn't sleep with Bonnie because of her weird sleeping postures, so I came here." Serena half lied, she couldn't sleep there was right, but because of Bonnie, that was completely wrong. She couldn't sleep because she always imaged from the day they departed that, on the first night of the journey they would sleep together in a single tent. And she couldn't give up on that so quickly, that's what Ash has taught her, "Never to give up until the end." Unknowing to her, her face was on fire, when she was thinking about her dreams and fantasies, turning into pure crimson color.

Ash noticed it and just smiled. He loved to see her face, but with blush her on it, it's like cherry over a already delicious and beautiful cake.

After few more cute moments between them they went inside the tent to get ready for their journey.

"By the way Ash, why were you staring at me when I was sleeping?" She asked in a teasing yet playful tone, while brushing her hairs.

This question took him off guard, "How...How...do you know that" Ash stuttered, while a pink hue appeared on his face.

"I wasn't sleeping Ash; I was just lying pretending to sleep, to see what wrong or naughty things you'll do." Serena informed and giggled with a evil smirk.

"Really," Ash exclaimed, his blush intensified, his face was turning even redder than any red chili, regretting his decision of caressing her face and hairs. He turned his face to hide his blush from Serena. At least he didn't try to kiss or he could be dead by now.

"You really like to stare at me and caressing my hairs, don't you?" Serena enquired, while tying the red ribbon at the end of her long honey blonde hairs.

"Is that even a question? Anyone would like to do that and I just love your smooth hairs." Ash said goofily. That statement of Ash was very much true but she would only allow Ash to do it. Once Calem try to caresses her face, that time she threatened him by say she would complain to Police.

Serena didn't answer him as a pink hue starts appearing over her face, and Ash's too. But she finally thought to break the awkward silence, "Let's go outside Ash, they must be waiting for us." She suggested, trying to hide her tomato like face and finally went outside the tent into the real world, followed by her crush.

Bonnie was the first to saw them, she thought of teasing them a little before breakfast. Teasing people is her best time pass activity and she is kind of expert in it and when her teasing partner, her Dad is with her, they become invincible in teasing peoples.

"Look Clemont, the two love birds are finally out of their nest. I wonder what they were doing the entire time?" Bonnie spoke, passing an evil smile to the future couple.

This intensified the color of their already blushing face, "Ugh we were just talking.....ugh.....anyway, Clemont what's for breakfast." Ash asked while stuttering, trying to hide his blush and also to change the topic. And fortunately he succeeded in his attempt.

"We have pancakes, Oran berry juice and some sandwiches for breakfast." Clemont announced proudly, after all not every person can make pancakes in the middle of woods.

Ash's eyes started to shine when he saw the heaven pancakes, they are one of his favorite food, "Okay then, what are we waiting for? Let's starts digging." Ash exclaimed and quickly grabbed a chair, waiting for others to come so that he could start the breakfast. He may be manner less while eating food, but he would never start until all his friends are with him to devour the food.

After eating the breakfast and some chatting in like one hour, they were again ready to continue their journey toward the Bug type gym in Santalune City.