Real Journey Starts Now

Good Morning Boy, Girls and every crazy amourshipping fans like me. After reading so many good amour stories, I thought to write one of my own, so this will be my first first fanfic, so if it doesn't match your expectation please don't go harsh on me. And I promise that I'll try to improve on every chapter of the story because my english is really very bad. And now without taking any futher, lets start the my first story.

************************************************************************************************************

Ash is on his way back to his home town, Pallet Town from his long journey from Unova Region with a friend named Alexa. They are currently on the outskirt of the Pallet Town and can see the whole town from there.

"So Alexa, This is my home town where I and Professor Oak lives, you can finally interview him." Ash informed.

"Thanks Ash, for letting me come with you. So let's go and check your mom first" Alexa replied with a smile.

"Ugh…..but I want to check my Pokémon first" Ash spoke with a pout.

"No Ash, you will go and check your mom first, she would be waiting for you so eagerly and you should respect her feeling and I will go with you to keep an eye on you" Alexa scolded.

"Okay I think you are right, I will go to meet mom first. So let's go, I will show you the way, follow me" Ash replied enthusiastically.

After few minutes of waking they reached the Ketchum Residence and Ash knocked on the door and a Mr. Mime opened it.

"Hey, Mr. Mime I'm back from the journey" Ash told and hugged the mime Pokémon and got inside the house.

"Who is it, Mr. Mime?" A lady asked, she seemed to be in her 40s.

"Hey Mom, I'm back" Ash announced with a smile.

"Oh My Arceus, Ash you came faster than I imagined, I thought you would be in Professor Oak's Lab to check on your Pokémon" Delia exclaimed with a lovely smile and hugged his son tightly.

Ash was suffocating from the hug but he knew that it was just his mom's way to show love and affection toward her one and only child. And after around 30 seconds, she let him go.

"Well mom, you see, I came here first, to check that you are fine" Ash spoke.

"Okay then Ash, tell me who told you to meet me first, I would like to meet that person who at least thought to put some manners in my son's dense head" Delia said.

"What do you mean mom?" Ash inquired as he raised his eyebrow.

"I mean, I know you very well my son, I know you would never come to home first by, you would always go to check your Pokémon first, until there is someone who tells you to visit home first" Delia answered.

"Ugh…Well…..Yeah mom, you are right, one of my new friend told me to meet you first. Alexa please come in" Ash called her.

After getting the call from Ash, Alexa entered the house.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Ketchum, My name is Alexa and I'm a Kalos news journalist" Alexa introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you too, Alexa. Hope my son didn't put you in much trouble and please call me Delia, Mrs. Ketchum sounds like I am really very old" Delia said, sweetly.

"No, No Delia, instead he was a great help in my works and documentary and I came with him here because I want to interview Professor Oak" Alexa replied.

"Oh, then I think you both should go ahead and meet Professor Oak and Ash's Pokémon, meanwhile I will finish making launch. And Ash, there is a surprise for you in the Lab" Delia informed with a wink.