The First Gym Battle

Hey guys, after a long time I'm back again (Nervous laugh) Okay, plz don't hit me with bricks or anything like it, Burgers or French fries are welcome. Actually I already answers the readers who asked me why I'm not publishing next chapter, but I'll like to tell you guys too. My laptop fell from bed and it broke, have a big crack on its base and I bought that only 5 months before. So I had to work really hard to get a new one and finally I got one like 2 weeks ago. And after that some writer's block, but I finally made it and here's the 6th chapter, enjoy.

Lights, Camera...Action!

********************************************************************************************

The sun is rising slowly over the horizon, defeating the dark night with the rays of shine and hopes.

A certain trainer who never gets up before 9-10 am, today he become the first to wakes up, at least he think he is the first. When he opened his eyes, he saw a beautiful and pretty honey blonde haired girl, his arms were wrapped around her and her head was buried on his chest, he can easily feel her warm breath, he just stared at her with a wide smile and playing with her silky and smooth hairs, he could smell the sweet fragrance of her hairs. He could feel the burning sensation on his face, but thought to avoid it, currently he only wanted to see her crush's innocent face.

"This is one of the best dream I ever had. I woke up so early; Serena is sleeping in my arms. I wish this dream never ends." Ash thought in her mind, but what he didn't know was that this all is real.

Serena suddenly opened her blue eyes, which shocked Ash and he backed off himself a little and his head smacked to Pikachu. The mouse got scared by the sudden attack and released a light thunderbolt, "Pika Chuuuuu," and he got shocked by his starter. Fortunately Ash's body was not touching Serena when he got shocked. So, she didn't have to tolerate the thunderbolt.

"Oh my, Ash, Are you okay?" Serena asked in concerned tone.

"Ouch, that hurts." Ash said, "Wait a minute that mean, this is not a dream and Serena was actually sleeping in my tent, near me." Now Ash was totally dumfounded.

Clemont and Bonnie heard the scream of Ash and ran toward his tent, but when they saw Serena with him with her sleeping bag, Clemont got confused but Bonnie knew everything. After all she saw Serena going out from her tent to Ash's tent the previous night.

"Ugh.....Serena, what are you doing here?" Clemont asked her, while raising one of her eyebrows.

Clemont just asked her the most feared question she thought of, "Ugh...Clemont....ugh...I...was...." Clemont just caught Serena totally off guard, she didn't knew what to answer, she thought that today her biggest secret will get reveal in front of Ash.

But thankfully, this time Bonnie took the initiative to save Serena from her big bro, "Hey Clemont, that's their personal matter. You shouldn't ask them such questions." Bonnie scolded her bro, while passing an evil grin to Serena, which she noticed, "I'm really hungry, let's go and make some food Clemont and let them enjoy their special private moment." Bonnie suggested to her brother and passes an even eviler smile to Serena.

"Okay, let's go." Clement agreed and went with her sister to make breakfast.

Serena deeply exhaled, finally her secret is safe again and she didn't have to tolerate much embarrassment. She turned toward Ash, who was still in shock.

She tapped on Ash's shoulder lightly, which was enough to take him out of shock.

"What were you doing in my tent?" Ash asked in astonishment.