Arrival in Lumiose

Hey guys, I'm really sorry for taking so long for the third chapter, actually after watching the date and serena's debut episode, I lost all my inspiration to write. That's the main reason for delaying the chapter, but now I promise I'll never take this much time to update the chapter. Anyway, here's the third chapter, the english may not be very good because I haven't edited it, but I'll edit it whenever I get the time. Now without taking any longer, here's the chapter.

Edited : 30/4/2015

*******************************************************************************

Today is a very fine and a special day, because today is the day when Serena is going to start her first journey with Ash and Ash is going to complete the promise that he made 8 years ago to a very sweet girl. Ash, Serena and Shauna are flying in the Kalosian sky towards their destination, Lumiose City. Ash & Serena are on his mighty Charizard, while Shauna is on Ash's elegant and beautiful Pidgeot. Serena wraps her hands around his waist, tightly; and buries her head in his back, not because she was afraid of height but because she wanted to feel his warm body against her; which made her blush but thanks to her position, Ash couldn't see her crimson face. But what she didn't know was that Shauna was watching her for a long time and finally Shauna thought to break their cute moment as she was getting bored.

Serena, why are you hugging Ash? I know you love him, but you should do this privately." Shauna teased, playfully; with a wide evil grin on her face.

Her statement totally shocked Serena and she immediately withdrew her hands from Ash's waist, which caused her to startle a bit, but she managed to stay on the back of the flame pokémon. "WHAT! I was just afraid of height that's why I was doing that." Serena shouted in panic, trying to defend herself from embarrassment.

This caused Ash to let out a small chuckle, but it went unnoticed by the two girls as they were busy in their argument.

"Okay, okay, calm down. I was just playing with you." Shauna said while waving her hand in up and down motion, trying to calm Serena down.

"Don't do that again." Serena threatened, with an intense glare towards Shauna.

Few minutes have passed and they've finally reached their destination: City of Fashion aka Lumiose City. They landed near the Prism Tower and get off from the Flying types. Ash recalled them in their poké balls. Shauna told them that she had to go then and thanked them for the ride.

"So Ash, let's go to the Professor for your Pokedex." Serena exclaimed joyously. Ash was about to go, but changed his mind when he saw the gym symbol on the Prism Tower.

"Hey Serena, is that a gym?" Ash questioned, pointing his finger toward the enormous yet beautiful tower.

"Yeah Ash. Indeed that is a gym, but I thought you'll get your Pokedex first. So, I didn't told you about this before." Serena informed.

"We can get my Pokedex anytime later but at this time, I want a gym badge. Let's go Serena." Ash said enthusiastically and starts sprinting toward the tower.

Serena smiled on watching the childish nature of Ash. "You haven't change a bit after such a long time. And it's one of the many reasons why I fell for you." Serena thought and ran after Ash.

They reached the bottom of the famous Prism Tower and entered it. They entered the lift and pressed the button that say "Gym", and after few seconds of waiting in the lift they reached their destination, the Gym.

The gym was really terrifying with no lights on and only light visible was coming from the many glass tubes in which electricity was flowing.

Serena got a little scared from the scary and horrifying environment and starts shivering. Ash saw her fear and holds her hand; give her a gentle squeeze, trying to assure her that nothing will go wrong. Upon the touch of Ash, Serena's all fear just vanished. He always has this calming affect on her, when they were child then and now when they are young. Serena looked toward Ash with slight blush on her fluffy cheeks and both of their eyes meet, and they again was about to lost in their small dream world. But a robotic voice stopped interrupted them.