"I don't know. I've heard of Cotton Candy before, but, it's my first time eating it, to be honest," I admitted.

He then laughed so hard. 

"Give me that! You can't have it all for yourself just because it's your first." He then snatched the cotton candy from me and took a big bite.

"Mhhhmmmn!" He then took another big bite.

"Hey! Unfair! You ate so much! Leave some for me!" I slapped his arm with all the force that I could muster. He just kept biting more of the cotton candy.

"Give me that!" I said as I tried to get the cotton candy from him. He then extended his arm upward while holding the cotton candy stick. I tried so hard to reach it. He was much taller than I am.

He started laughing with cotton candy in his mouth, I can see the pink webs in it, now darker in color. 

"Ewww!" I exclaimed and gave him a look of disgust. 

He just grinned at me and handed me the cotton candy which I gladly took from him.

I look around and saw that there are food stalls everywhere-- popcorn, lollipops, cakes, nachos, doughnuts, and so much more.

Ashton then tapped my arm as he pointed at a stall with lots of teddy bears displayed.

"Look! Let's go shooting!" He excitedly suggested as he grabbed my hand.

I shiver when his hand met mine.

I'll never get used to this.

As we get closer to the stall that had a sign board saying, 'Shooting Gallery', I saw that it's not just shelves of teddy bears, there are two dart boards on the wall and moving rubber duckies as well. The toy ducks sit on a platform moving to the right. There are four rifles laid on the table in front of us.

"Ready to shoot the ducks? You have five tries. If you get to shoot three ducks, we give you a teddy bear of your choice from the shelf," The pretty ebony-skinned lady said.

Ashton reached in his pocket for money.

"Just a teddy bear?" Ashton whispered, leaning in to the lady and handing her a few dollars.

Is he flirting now?

"Just the teddy bear. But, I can give you an additional try," She said to him.

"Challenge accepted," He said with a smile before turning to me, "Pick a teddy bear, I'll get it for you." 

"Shoot first. I don't want to be disappointed," I snickered before taking a small bite of cotton candy.

"Oh, trust me, you won't be." He then took the rifle and held it, it seemed like he is having quite a difficulty. 

He aimed.

Shot.

And missed.

He tried again. 

He missed once more.

I heard him groan.

"A rifle shouldn't be held in a standing position," He complained.

The lady just chuckled.

He is on his third try. 

I let out a chuckle myself when he, again, missed.

"Should I stop the ducks from moving?" The lady jokingly asked.

He tried again and this time, on his fourth try, he managed to take down a toy duck.

I Bet I Wouldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें