Chapter 37: Everything Has Changed.

Elsa POV

A tossed the note to Tooth. I don't remember what it said, but I'm sure it was important.

Ice Queen, rise at my command.

A flicker. Everything looked a yellow shade. A flicker. Back to normal. Weird.

Tooth looked back at me with terrified eyes, and threw the note to Jack.

Ice Queen, rise at my command.

"Hey, Frostbutt!! Is it true that you're dating Heather Hofferson?"

"Elsa?" He narrowed his eyes at me. "Why are your eyes yellow?"

A flicker.

I rubbed my head. Talk about migraines.

"What're you talking about?" I snorted.

RISE AT MY COMMAND.

"YES SIR."

Jack POV

We watched in horror as Elsa's eyes turned yellow. What's going on?

"THE BOOGEYMAN IS BACK. GUARDIANS STAND DOWN. OR YOUR LITTLE ICE QUEEN GETS IT."

Then her eyes turned back to blue and she fell as if she was possessed.

I shared a look with Tooth. Pitch really is back. Tooth took a pouch of rainbow dust out of her pocket. Memories.

She sprinkled them over everyone and they soon forgot everything they just saw. I'm still getting over the fact that they have powers.

Tooth explained everything. They tried to recruit me as a Guardian, but I don't have powers like them. They say Manny wants me. I guess, if the moon tells you so, believe it.

Elsa POV

I woke up with a start. What happened? Where am I?

The room had a g-shaped staff with an icy design. Lots of blue hoodies were scattered everywhere.

Realization dawned on me. I'm in Jack's room. I jumped off the bed and climbed on the windowsill. But, of course,0 there were f*cking bars on the windows.

"Thought you might try to jump."

I whipped around and narrowed my eyes at the boy dressed in blue.

"I will kill you. Take those bars down right now!" I shouted.

"Like I would do that!!" He responded, chuckling. "By the way, when I was carrying you in, I could help notice the blue ink on your leg.... What is it?"

I rolled my eyes. "A tattoo."

"No der!! But what is it?"

I pulled up my jeans to show him my tatt. (Picture above).

Jack's eyes widened. "When did you get that?!"

"Last night. Snuck out my window. Changed my entire look." I shrugged.

"Oh. Look what I found on the schools halls!!" He responded, shaking off our previous conversation.  "Apparently, we are having a Halloween Bash!!"

He showed my a flyer. I rolled my eyes.

"So?"

He blushed red. "Oh, I was, uh, thinking we could go together."

I laughed. "You're an idiot!"

I mentally scolded myself. Saying " You're an idiot" to a boy basically means: I love you.

Jack blushed harder. His open like a fish. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I, uh, I've got to go. Anna will be worried." I muttered, lost in his ice blue eyes. His eyes fluttered down to my lips. 5 steps forward can change everything. 3 steps backwards can change everything.

-----5 hours later-----

I washed my face. My pale complexion turning light pink from the warm water. I can't believe I changed my entire look over one fight. My thoughts drifted back 5 hours ago. A blush fought its way onto my cheeks.

5 steps forward changed everything. I love it. I snuggled into my bed. I love Jack, but after everything he's put me through, I don't think I can be with him for awhile.

I'm so excited for the Halloween Bash. The flyer says its a band contest. I flew up from my bed, my hair in tangles. I can't believe I forgot.

It's October. Merida's birthday is on the 14th. I'll go shopping with Anna tomorrow. Anna. I have to make up with her. I can't believe how much has changed since school started. The Cali Trip. Tooth. Rapunzel. Jack and I dating. Again a blush flew to my face.

I shook my head. It'll never happen again, Elsa. I sighed. Why do I always gave to be such a... A... Ice Queen!!!

I shut everyone out. I hurt everyone around me. Things have to change. Tomorrow I am going to find Jack and say yes to his Halloween Bash offer. Then I will find Tooth and make up with her. I also need to make up with Anna. Dang. I really need to change.

Ugh. It's already 11:00. My brain felt like mush. I cringed. Whispers in my head. Voices.

Monster, they say.
Evil, they say.
Sorcerer, they say.

My eyes fluttered closed.

----- DREAM LAND LOL -----

I hesitated. It's water.

"Elsa!!"

I took a deep breath and ran against the water. Ice. I raced to the forest edge, the ice crinkling underneath my feet.

"Fear will be your enemy, Elsa."

I should've listened to Grandpappie. I wiped a tear. I'm sorry, Anna.

Whispers. Voices.

"Your future is bleak,
Your kingdom will splinter.
Your land shall be cursed,
With unending winter.
With blasts of cold will come a dark art.
And a ruler of a frozen heart.
Then all will perish with snow and ice,
Unless you are freed with a sword of sacrifice. "

I sprung from my bed. My breathing uneven. It was just a dream. No meaning. I closed my eyes. It meant nothing. A tear dripped from my eye as I pulled my legs into a hug. At 3 AM I drifted to sleep with endless nightmares.

Fear will be my enemy.
Everything has changed.